12-inch or 18 Inch Circle Top Pins Landscape Staples (Easy Installation) - 6 Gauge Steel - Made in USA
Heavy Duty Landscaping Pins That Won't Bend!
Sandbaggy circle top landscape pins are the best and easiest way to install landscape fabrics and weed barriers to the ground. They’re extremely easy to install, just hammer down the round top and secure your landscape fabric to the ground. Plus, they have a sharp chisel point end to ensure they can pierce the thickest of landscape fabrics and the rockiest of soils. Much easier to use than a traditional landscape staple, where you have to insert both ends into the soil.
These round top landscape fabric pins are super heavy duty! Made with a 6 gauge steel to ensure they won’t bend during installation, even when hammering them into hard rocky soil. They’re also galvanized, so they are resistant to rust.
Our steel landscape fabric pins are available in 2 sizes:
- 12 inch landscape pins
- 18 inch landscape pins
Circle Top Pins Vs Landscape Staples
Circle top pins cover 10 times the surface area and are 75% thicker compared with typical 6-inch landscape staples.
Circle top pins will have a far stronger hold on landscape fabric and are less likely to bend upon installation.
- 12 in. x 1 in. x 12 in.
- 18 in. x 1 in. x 18 in.
- Material: 8-gauge steel
- Galvanized (rust-resistant)
- Circle Top
- BEST ENGINEERED LANDSCAPE STAPLE ON THE MARKET: Uniquely engineered for maximum performance, this circular steel design holds fabric down 10 times better than standard landscape staples - landscape fabric can’t rip off with this pin. These are the best anchoring pins for landscape fabric.
- HEAVY DUTY: These heavy duty landscape pins are designed with only one single thick 6 gauge metal prong, this pin will almost never bend even in the toughest soils. Standard landscape staples have two prongs, which makes the chance of one of the prongs bending during installation much easier. These pins are 75% thicker than the standard 11-gauge staples sold online.
- EASIEST STAPLE TO INSTALL: If you’re not an expert at using a rubber mallet, these pins will be a lifesaver! Unlike standard landscape staples with a thin area to nail in the staple, these wide one inch circular steel top makes missing the target much harder. Get the job done faster with these circle top pins!
- ANCHORS WEED BARRIER AND LANDSCAPING FABRICS: With a chisel point end, these landscaping pins effectively pierce any type of landscaping fabric or soil.
- #1 BEST SELLING BRAND: Sandbaggy landscape staples can be found securing landscape fabric & irrigation piping on job sites, national parks, and airports across America. That’s why we are the #1 best selling brand of landscape staples on the Internet, with over 25 million Sandbaggy landscape staples installed across this great country.
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - While everyone else has outsourced to China, we are one of the ONLY companies that still makes our fabric in America. We've been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with our American made products.
These Sandbaggy circle top pins are commercial grade staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard project or large landscaping projects.
From holding down landscape fabric to dog fences, these sod staples can handle it.
Countless Uses In Your Gardens and Yard
Circle top pins can be used to secure weed barrier fabrics, erosion control mats, fences, and bird nets.
With the circle top, hammering garden staples into the ground is much easier.
Made with rust-resistant, galvanized 6-gauge steel, these staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier. The galvanization will also allow the staple to last longer.
Extremely heavy duty! Able to withstand 50 mph winds
This Iowa Farmer LOVES Sandbaggy circle top landscape pins! They were able to effectively hold down his landscape fabric in 50 mph winds. Plus they were much easier to install than a traditional landscape staple.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
For looser soils, use longer staples, such as these 12 inch or 18 inch staples
What other staples and sizes do you sell made of galvanized, rust-resistant steel?
- 6-inch long, 1-inch wide standard (square top) and round top staples
- 12-inch long, 1-inch wide square top staples
I only need a few pins. Why should I buy these over the 25 or 50-packs at local stores?
These pins are a fraction of the cost of those at local stores.
You can pin down vines, grasses, and small roots after planting, so they stay in place until the roots establish.
You don't have to worry about dropping or losing a pin because the cost per pin is so minimal.
What is the difference between all the different types of landscape staples you sell?
|Length||Width||Gauge (lower = thicker)||Ideal soil type||Best use||Top||Galvanized?|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Landscape fabric||Square||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Install pipes||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||9 gauge||Hard||Strong, heavy duty||Square|
|6 or 8-inch||2-inch||9 or 8 gauge||Hard||2X wider||Square||Available|
|9-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Soft||Soft soil||Square||Available|
|12-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Soft||Long, heavy duty||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Stands out||Square|
|6-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Normal||Fast installation||Circle||Yes|
|5-inch||0.5-inch||14 gauge||Normal||Drip tubing (irrigation)||Round||Yes|
|The easiest way to install landscape staples. Period.|
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
Learn how to install Sandbaggy landscape pins in our video below!
We Also Recommend
4-inch Landscape Sod Staples - 11 Gauge Galvanized Steel
5-inch Drip Tubing Stakes - Perfect for Holding Down Drip Irrigation - 1/4-inch Tubing - 11 Gauge or 14 Gauge
6-inch Standard Landscape Fabric Garden Staples (Trusted by Farmers and Contractors Across USA) - 11 Gauge
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples (For PVC Pipes & Drip Tubing) - 11 Gauge