12-inch or 18 Inch Circle Top Pins Landscape Staples (Easy Installation) - 6 Gauge - Made in USA
Available in two sizes - 12 inch or 18 inch length
Circle top pins cover 10 times the surface area and is 75% thicker compared with typical 6-inch landscape staples.
Circle top pins will have a far stronger hold on landscape fabric and are less likely to bend upon installation.
- BEST ENGINEERED LANDSCAPE STAPLE ON THE MARKET: Uniquely engineered for maximum performance, this circular steel design holds fabric down 10 times better than standard landscape staples - landscape fabric can’t rip off with this pin.
- UNIQUE SINGLE PIN 6 GAUGE STEEL DESIGN: Designed with only one single thick 6 gauge metal prong, this pin will almost never bend even in the toughest soils. Standard landscape staples have two prongs, which makes the chance of one of the prongs bending during installation much easier. These pins are 75% thicker than the standard 11-gauge staples sold online.
- EASIEST STAPLE TO INSTALL: If you’re not an expert at using a rubber mallet, these pins will be a lifesaver! Unlike standard landscape staples with a thin area to nail in the staple, these wide one inch circular steel top makes missing the target much harder. Get the job done faster with these circle top pins!
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM: “Can't landscape without them” - Lawrence S. “Thick heavy-duty staples stand up to the toughest jobs” - Michael S. “These are the best landscape staples I've found anywhere” - Granuaile. We're lucky to be able to help customers every day secure landscape fabric to control weeds, bird netting to protect a budding crop from being ruined by birds, drip irrigation to keep plants watered, and chicken wire to protect seedlings from small animals.
- #1 BEST SELLING BRAND: Sandbaggy landscape staples can be found securing landscape fabric & irrigation piping on job sites, national parks, and airports across America. That’s why we are the #1 best selling brand of landscape staples on the Internet, with over 25 million Sandbaggy landscape staples installed across this great country.
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - While everyone else has outsourced to China, we are one of the ONLY companies that still makes our fabric in America. We've been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with our American made products
1. Easy installation
These Sandbaggy circle top pins are commercial grade staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard project or large landscaping projects.
From holding down landscape fabric to dog fences, these sod staples can handle it.
2. Countless uses
Circle top pins can be used to secure weed barrier fabrics, erosion control mats, fences, and bird nets.
With the circle top, hammering the staples into the ground is much easier.
Made with 6-gauge steel, these staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier. The galvanization will also allow the staple to last longer
#1: Why Iowa Farmer LOVES Sandbaggy Landscape Staples.. Hint: They Hold Fabric in 50 MPH Winds
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
For looser soils, use longer staples, such as these 12 inch or 18 inch staples
What other staples and sizes do you sell made of galvanized, rust-resistant steel?
- 6-inch long, 1-inch wide standard (square top) and round top staples
- 12-inch long, 1-inch wide square top staples
I only need a few pins. Why should I buy these over the 25 or 50-packs at local stores?
These pins are a fraction of the cost of those at local stores.
You can pin down vines, grasses, and small roots after planting, so they stay in place until the roots establish.
You don't have to worry about dropping or losing a pin because the cost per pin is so minimal.
What is the difference between all the different types of landscape staples you sell?
|Length||Width||Gauge (lower = thicker)||Ideal soil type||Best use||Top||Galvanized?|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Landscape fabric||Square||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Install pipes||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||9 gauge||Hard||Strong, heavy duty||Square|
|6 or 8-inch||2-inch||9 or 8 gauge||Hard||2X wider||Square||Available|
|9-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Soft||Soft soil||Square||Available|
|12-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Soft||Long, heavy duty||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Stands out||Square|
|6-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Normal||Fast installation||Circle||Yes|
|5-inch||0.5-inch||14 gauge||Normal||Drip tubing (irrigation)||Round||Yes|
|The easiest way to install landscape staples. Period.|
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
We Also Recommend
5-inch Drip Tubing Stakes - Perfect for Holding Down Drip Irrigation - 1/4-inch Tubing - 14 Gauge
6-inch Standard Landscape Fabric Garden Staples (Trusted by Farmers and Contractors Across USA) - 11 Gauge
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples (For PVC Pipes) - 11 Gauge