Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
Please read the below terms and conditions for Sandbaggy's Rewards program.
If you have any questions, please contact (833)732-2449 Ext 0 or email Todd@sandbaggy.com.
- Participation in the Program is subject to these Program Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"), which may be amended without prior notice by SandBaggy from time to time. Current Terms and Conditions are posted at Sandbaggy.com. Failure to abide by the Terms and Conditions, abuse of Program privileges, conduct detrimental to the interests of SandBaggy , or any misrepresentation made to SandBaggy in connection with the Program may result in the termination of Program participation and forfeiture of accumulated points, each in SandBaggy 's sole discretion.
- Eligibility is limited to professional landscape and/or irrigation, lawn care, maintenance and pest management companies headquartered in the United States and Canada. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term "Program member" shall mean and include a corporation, partnership, limited liability company or sole proprietorship that is eligible for and enrolled in the Program. Only one Program member may be maintained per company. In the case of a sole proprietorship, the sole proprietor must be at least 21 years of age to become a Program member. Certain customers may be ineligible to participate in the Program, as determined by SandBaggy in its sole discretion, including but not limited to product resellers, retail customers and national accounts customers.
- The following accounts may not be eligible for certain benefits of the Program:
- Government accounts may be eligible to participate in the Program on a limited basis (where permitted by law). Limitations on participation by government accounts may include only using points for continuing education events or account credit. If a government account does not elect to use accumulated points during a calendar year, such points may be deducted from the account and an account credit will be provided.
- Golf customers do not qualify to (a) enroll in our "Business Solutions" rewards offered by the Program or (b) attend trips that may be offered as awards by the Program.
- If a Program member elects to unenroll in the Program or cancel its Program account, points will no longer be earned under the Program and any unused points will be forfeited and unusable. Additionally, upon unenrollment or cancellation by a Program member, such member will not be eligible for re-enrollment in the Program within the same calendar year. Re-enrollment will not result in the recoupment of previously forfeited points.
- Only one Program account shall be maintained per Program member and points are not transferable between Program members. Each Program member must designate one contact person ("Contact Person") for purposes of the Program. Each Program member shall be responsible for advising SandBaggy of any changes to the Contact Person or address relating to its Program account.
- SandBaggy has sole authority in determining any company's eligibility to participate in the Program or whether the redemption of available points for any Program award is in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Program members earn points by purchasing eligible products from www.SandBaggy .com. Eligible products may be determined by SandBaggy in its sole discretion and a change in product eligibility can happen at any time, with or without notice. Generally, Points do not accumulate for agency products.
- One (1) point will be posted to a Program member's points account for every One Dollar ($1.00) of eligible purchases, no fractional points will be awarded. No points will be awarded for taxes, delivery or other fees associated with the purchase of eligible products.
- Points earned by a Program member on purchase of products later returned will be deducted from the Program member's account.
- Point Balance Structure: Points are redeemable, for exactly 1 year as "Available Points", and the calendar year after they are earned, as "Expiring Points". The points balance structure works as follows:
- "Available Points" - points earned on fully paid invoices from eligible purchases (within one year of purchase).
- "Pending Points" - points from eligible but unpaid purchases.
- Program members must meet the specific available points requirement for the applicable award. Points cannot be purchased with cash payments apart from product purchases.
- To claim an award or redeem points, a Program member's SandBaggy accounts must be in good standing and paid in full. Program members' accounts payable to SandBaggy must be paid in full to claim an award or redeem points, or otherwise gain any of benefits of the Program. SandBaggy, at its sole discretion, may terminate a Program member's participation in the Program, and the availability of that Program member's points and benefits, if there is a past due balance of such member's SandBaggy account over ninety (90) days. If a Program member's SandBaggy account is past due over sixty (60) days, SandBaggy, at its sole discretion, has the option of drawing upon the Program member's accrued points and converting them to credit to be applied against the member's outstanding balance of service charges and/or balance due. Points redeemed for this balance repayment will only be those available points earned through paid invoices.
- An account's Contact Person may redeem available points for an award at any time, in the event of earlier termination of the Program, the date that is ninety (90) days after the date of termination of the Program.
- Each account's Contact Person is the only authorized and eligible person to claim an award or redeem points on behalf of such account. In the event that an unauthorized person or party claims or redeems points (or attempts to do any of the following) resulting in any loss to SandBaggy or a Program member, the Program member shall release SandBaggy and its affiliates of any and all liability associated with such unauthorized access.
- SandBaggy , at its sole discretion, may determine a customer is not qualified to attend any SandBaggy event that may be awarded or redeemed using Program points.
- Any and all fees and taxes payable as a result of a member's participation in the Program are the sole responsibility of the participating Program member.
- SandBaggy is not liable for delays or failures in redemption of available points as a result of correspondence or requests that are delayed, lost or stolen in the mail (parcel of electronic). SandBaggy reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program without notice at any time and for any or no reason.
- Program members may not transfer, combine or barter points. Points have no cash value and are non-transferable. Additional points cannot be purchased for cash.
- Decisions regarding Program eligibility, available points redemptions and compliance with these Terms and Conditions shall be made by SandBaggy in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be conclusive, final and binding, and shall resolve any interpretations, disputes or questions regarding the Program. SandBaggy has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program in any manner, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, changing the Terms and Conditions, benefits, conditions of participation, number of points required to obtain any award and award levels, at any time, without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. If the Program is terminated, Program members will have ninety (90) days from the termination date to redeem all points earned, after which all points will be forfeited.
- SandBaggy is not liable for errors or omissions by its employees or agents in the printing of the Program brochure or related materials.
- SandBaggy is not liable whatsoever for any loss, damage, tax liability, expense, non-performance, mis-performance, accident or injury of any nature whatsoever incurred in the course of an award recipient's use of any award received through the Program. SandBaggy, at its discretion, may request that the award recipient sign an additional release of liability form prior to delivery of an award.
- SandBaggy may not be affiliated with the supplier or provider of any of the award offered under this Program. SandBaggy neither endorses nor guarantees any product or service offered by an awards supplier. Administration of the Program, including selection of and processing of Program awards, is managed by Next Level Performance ("NXL"). Use of the Program portal is subject to the Terms and Conditions of NXL.
- By enrolling in the Program, Program members agree to allow their names and likenesses, and those of their employees, to be used in public relations and promotional materials related to SandBaggy , except where prohibited by law.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SANDBAGGY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO PROGRAM MEMBERS (INCLUDING THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES) FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR THE MEMBERS' PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
- If there is any dispute about or involving the Program, the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California in the County of Orange, without regard to conflict of law provisions. In addition, the Program member agrees to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the State of California in the County of Orange.