6-inch or 12-inch Circle Top Pins Galvanized Landscape Staples (Easy Installation) - 8 Gauge Steel
Installing Landscape Fabrics & Weed Barriers Made Easy!
Sandbaggy circle top landscape pins are the best and easiest way to install landscape fabrics and weed barriers to the ground. They’re extremely easy to install, just hammer down the round top and secure your landscape fabric to the ground. Plus, they have a sharp chisel point end to ensure they can pierce the thickest of landscape fabrics and the rockiest of soils. Much easier to use than a traditional landscape staple, where you have to insert both ends into the soil.
These round top landscape fabric pins are heavy duty! Made with an 8 gauge steel to ensure they won’t bend during installation. They’re also galvanized, so they are resistant to rust.
Our steel landscape fabric pins are available in 2 sizes:
- 6 inch landscape pins - for rocky and standard soils
- 12 inch landscape pins - for sandy and soft soils
Circle Top Pins Vs Landscape Staples
Circle top pins cover five times the surface area and contain 30% more steel compared with typical 6-inch landscape staples.
Circle top pins will have a far stronger hold on landscape fabric and are less likely to bend upon installation.
These pins are galvanized and rust-resistant.
- Material: galvanized, rust-resistant 8-gauge steel
- 5X holding power:
- With the unique circle top design, landscape fabrics are held down with more surface area, reducing the chance of fabric tearing through.
- Circle top pins hold landscape fabrics with 5X more surface area than standard landscape staples
- Galvanized, rust-resistant 8 gauge steel: 30% thicker than standard 11-gauge staples
- Less chance of bending during installation
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Circle Top
- Holds fabric in place much better than a standard landscape staples
- Reduces the chance of fabric tearing through staples during heavy wind events
- Makes hammering them into the ground easier
- Round Top enables faster application than standard square top landscaping staples.
- Install Landscaping Fabrics: With sharp chisel point ends and more surface area than a regular landscape staple, circle top pins are the best anchoring pins for landscape fabric.
- Heavy duty landscape pins are made from a thick commercial grade 8 gauge steel to ensure the pins will not bend during installation.
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days (5,000 pins or less), anywhere in USA
- Shipments of 10,000 pins or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Ultra-Sharp Chisel Point
Ultra sharp chisel point pushes into group with ease!
These Sandbaggy circle top pins are commercial grade staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard project or large landscaping projects.
From holding down landscape fabric to dog fences, these sod staples can handle it.
Countless Uses In Your Gardens and Yard
Circle top pins can be used to secure weed barrier fabrics, erosion control mats, fences, and bird nets.
With the circle top, hammering the garden staples into the ground is much easier.
Made with rust-resistant, galvanized 8-gauge steel, these staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier. The galvanization will also allow the staple to last longer
Extremely heavy duty! Able to withstand 50 mph winds
This Iowa Farmer LOVES Sandbaggy circle top landscape pins! They were able to effectively hold down his landscape fabric in 50 mph winds. Plus they were much easier to install than a traditional landscape staple.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
For looser soils, use longer staples, such as 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12" staples.
Will these staples rust?
No, these circle top pins are galvanized and resistant to rust.
What other staples and sizes do you sell made of galvanized, rust-resistant steel?
- 6-inch long, 1-inch wide standard (square top) and round top staples
- 12-inch long, 1-inch wide square top staples
I only need a few pins. Why should I buy these over the 25 or 50-packs at local stores?
These pins are a fraction of the cost of those at local stores.
You can pin down vines, grasses, and small roots after planting, so they stay in place until the roots establish.
You don't have to worry about dropping or losing a pin because the cost per pin is so minimal.
What is the difference between all the different types of landscape staples you sell?
|Length||Width||Gauge (lower = thicker)||Ideal soil type||Best use||Top||Galvanized?|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Landscape fabric||Square||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Install pipes||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||9 gauge||Hard||Strong, heavy duty||Square|
|6 or 8-inch||2-inch||9 or 8 gauge||Hard||2X wider||Square||Available|
|9-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Soft||Soft soil||Square||Available|
|12-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Soft||Long, heavy duty||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Stands out||Square|
|6-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Normal||Fast installation||Circle||Yes|
|5-inch||0.5-inch||14 gauge||Normal||Drip tubing (irrigation)||Round||Yes|
|The easiest way to install landscape staples. Period.|
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
4-inch Landscape Sod Staples - 11 Gauge Galvanized Steel
5-inch Drip Tubing Stakes - Perfect for Holding Down Drip Irrigation - 1/4-inch Tubing - 11 Gauge or 14 Gauge
6-inch Standard Landscape Fabric Garden Staples (Trusted by Farmers and Contractors Across USA) - 11 Gauge
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples (For PVC Pipes & Drip Tubing) - 11 Gauge