6-inch Circle Top Pins Sod Staples
Circle top pins cover five times the surface area and contain 30% more steel compared with typical 6-inch landscape staples.
Circle top pins will have a far stronger hold on landscape fabric and are less likely to bend upon installation.
- Material: 8-gauge steel
- 5X holding power:
- With the unique circle top design, landscape fabrics are held down with more surface area, reducing the chance of fabric tearing through.
- Circle top pins hold landscape fabrics with 5X more surface area than standard landscape staples
- 8 gauge steel: 30% thicker than standard 11-gauge staples
- Less chance of bending during installation
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Circle Top
- Holds fabric in place much better than a standard landscape staples
- Reduces the chance of fabric tearing through staples during heavy wind events
- Makes hammering them into the ground easier
- Circle top enables faster application
- Perfect for use in the yard, dog fences, and landscaping
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days (5,000 pins or less), anywhere in USA
- Shipments of 10,000 pins or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
These Sandbaggy circle top pins are commercial grade staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard project or large landscaping projects.
From holding down landscape fabric to dog fences, these sod staples can handle it.
Circle top pins can be used to secure weed barrier fabrics, erosion control mats, fences, and bird nets.
With the circle top, hammering the staples into the ground is much easier.
Made with 8-gauge steel, these staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
Will these staples rust?
The short answer is yes.
With normal use, the staples will definitely rust, as they are not galvanized.
However, rust is good because it strengthens the staples' holding power and makes it more difficult to pull out.
Also, when steel rusts, it forms a protective coating preventing further rusting.
Rust does not affect the strength of the wire in any way and is purely cosmetic.
These staples are usually installed once and never touched again, so rust is not a problem.
If you decide to reuse the staples, be sure to use a pair of gloves when pulling up the staples to prevent your hands from getting dirty.
Why not sell a galvanized version of these staples?
Galvanized staples are considerably more expensive and unnecessary unless the staples need to be reused and the original appearance of the staple must be preserved.
For one-time use applications, such as installing landscape fabric or drip tubing, non-galvanized staples such as these will do the job just as well.
Non-galvanized staples can even be reused when rusted; just make sure to wear a pair of gloves when handling them to keep your hands clean.
We do offer one version of galvanized staples: 1-inch width, 6-inch length, round top.
I only need a few pins. Why should I buy these over the 25 or 50-packs at local stores?
These pins are a fraction of the cost of those at local stores.
You can pin down vines, grasses, and small roots after planting, so they stay in place until the roots establish.
You don't have to worry about dropping or losing a pin because the cost per pin is so minimal.
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins