6-inch Circle Top Pins Sod Staples
- Material: 8-gauge steel
- 37% thicker than standard 11-gauge staples
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Circle Top
- Makes hammering them into the ground easier
- Circle top enables faster application
- Perfect for use in the yard, dog fences, and landscaping
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days (< 200 lbs), anywhere in USA
- Shipments over 200 lbs will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
Easy installation: These Sandbaggy circle top pins are commercial grade staples that will help you get the job done. From holding down landscape fabric to dog fences, these sod staples can handle it. With the circle top, hammering the staples into the ground is much easier. Made with 8-gauge steel, these staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
Q: Will these staples rust?
A: Yes, with normal use, the staples will definitely rust, as they are not galvanized. However, rust does not affect the strength of the wire in any way and is purely cosmetic. These staples are often used for installing landscape fabric, artificial turf, and drip tubing. They are installed once and never touched again, so rust is not a problem. If you decide to reuse the staples, be sure to use a pair of gloves when pulling up the staples to prevent your hands from getting dirty.
Q: Why not sell a galvanized version of these staples?
A: Galvanized staples are considerably more expensive and unnecessary unless the staples need to be reused and the original appearance of the staple must be preserved. For one-time use applications, such as installing landscape fabric or drip tubing, non-galvanized staples such as these will do the job just as well. Non-galvanized staples can even be reused when rusted; just make sure to wear a pair of gloves when handling them to keep your hands clean.
We do offer one version of galvanized staples: 1-inch width, 6-inch length, round top.
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Sod Stakes Pins Wholesale
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins