5-inch Drip Irrigation Tubing Hold Down Stakes
5-inch drip tubing stakes are designed specifically to fit snugly over 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch drip tubing, so that the drip tubing stays completely in place.
The galvanized design allows for reuse. Not only do you not have to worry about rust, these stakes are cheaper than our standard 6-inch 11-gauge landscape staples.
- 5 1/4" professional length
- Galvanized: Reusable
- Since galvanized staples take longer to rust, they can be used for multiple applications
- Standard staples start rusting the moment they are installed
- Material: 14-gauge steel
- Size: 5 1/4 in. x 1/2 in.
- Round Top
- Provides stronger hold of drip tubing compared with standard landscape staples
- For securing 1/8" and 1/4" drip tubing, as well as dog and electric fences
- Comparable to metal garden stakes from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days, anywhere in USA
These Sandbaggy 5 1/4" round top drip irrigation tubing stakes are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard projects or large landscaping projects.
These reusable landscape staples are designed specifically for holding down drip tubing and dog fences.
Made with 14-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: U-shaped Stakes, Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
Will these staples rust?
No, the staples are galvanized, a process where a protective zinc coating is applied to the staples specifically to prevent rusting.
In fact, galvanization even enables the staples to be reused.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?
1. Square top
Square top sod staple have a flat top.
Square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
2. Round top
Round top sod staples are rounded at the top.
Round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
I only need a few pins. Why should I buy these over the 25 or 50-packs at local stores?
These pins are a fraction of the cost of those at local stores.
You can pin down vines, grasses, and small roots after planting, so they stay in place until the roots establish.
You don't have to worry about dropping or losing a pin because the cost per pin is so minimal.
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
- For very soft soil, we recommend longer sod staples, such as 9-inch sod staples.
- For very hard soil, we recommend thicker sod staples, such as 6" x 2" x 6" 9-gauge staples.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins