Woven Geotextile Landscape Fabric | 50 Year Fabric | For Soil Stabilization & Underlayment for Driveway Pavers, Gravel Roads & Parking Lots | 12.5 ft or 17.5 ft Wide
How Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile Beats The Competition
What Happens When A 7000 lb Forklift Drives Directly on Sandbaggy Fabric?
- STOP HAVING BUMPY & UNSTABLE ROADS - Add Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile fabric as an underlayment underneath gravel and your road will be stabilized. No more bumpy roads from now on!
- BUILT TOUGH - Made with Industrial Grade 4oz Woven Polypropylene, this Sandbaggy Fabric is the toughest in its class and is rated for 200 lbs of tensile strength. This is TWO TIMES thicker than standard fabrics.
- 50 YEAR FABRIC - The fabric is engineered to last 50+ yrs (*depends on site conditions) if buried properly with at least 3 inches of gravel or mulch. However, if the fabric is exposed to the Sun, the lifespan drops as low as 1 year.
- TRUCKS & CARS CAN DRIVE ON FABRIC - This Sandbaggy fabric is built tough enough for vehicles to drive over it. Just add a couple of inches of gravel on top of the fabric and it's ready to be driven over!
- GREAT FOR MANY APPLICATIONS - This Sandbaggy Fabric has so many uses such as Farming/Gardening, Landscaping, and Underlayment for Driveways, Pavers, Gravel Roads & Parking Lots.
- UV PROTECTED - Industry leading UV inhibitors are added to the fabric for prolonged life under the Sun
- PALLET/TRUCKLOAD PRICING - Please contact us for bulk pallet pricing or truckload discount
- Note: Rolls will be folded to fit within UPS size guidelines (4 ft wide or less). In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
- Thickness: 4 oz
- Material: polypropylene woven fabric
- Meets Class 1 requirements for Woven Geotextiles
- Roll Weight:
- 12.5 ft x 25 ft - 8 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 50 ft - 16 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 100 ft - 32 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 200 ft - 64 lbs
- 17.5 ft x 25 ft - 12 lb
- 17.5 ft x 50 ft - 23 lb
- 17.5 ft x 100 ft - 45 lb
- Note: Rolls will be folded in half to fit within UPS size guidelines. In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
- Fabric Variance: Please note that fabric may have approx (±) 3% variance in size due to manufacturer's cutting machine
Fabric Lifespan - 50+ Years
As long as the fabric is buried with at least 3 inches of gravel, mulch, or under roads, and is away from any UV sun exposure, this fabric can last 50+ years.
- Also great for use as a weed barrier in a vegetable garden to control weeds
- Helps prevent soil erosion when it rains
- Works great under mulch, in a greenhouse, or outdoors to stabilize soil.
- Works great as a landscaping fabric.
Parking Lot / Road Construction
Sandbaggy woven fabric is great for stabilizing roads! Making sure your road avoids lumps and bumps.
Perfect Weed Barrier For Your Driveway
Keep your driveway looking sharp and beautiful with Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile! Stop weeds in their tracks!
Case Study - Soil Stabilization in A South Texas Parking Lot
A customer in South Texas recently contacted us for help on a parking lot they owned. This parking lot needs stabilizing as it is currently filled with sand/dirt.
We recommended them to add a layer of Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile which will immediately stabilize the ground. Then, add 3-4 inches of gravel on top.
Having a layer of Geotextile fabric in between the gravel and dirt is extremely critical. Without this fabric layer, gravel will sink deeper and deeper into the dirt as cars drive on it. This means that you will need to add more gravel every year, costing approximately $1500 per truckload including labor for installation & material.
Do the job once! Not a hundred times! Use Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile!
In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry
Mississippi Customer Reviews Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile
Backyard Transformation using Sandbaggy Fabric Under Gravel in Wisconsin Homestead
Texas Customer Installs Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile as an Underlayment For Their Driveway
The perfect fabric for your next driveway project.
What is driveway fabric called?
Driveway fabric is also known as a geotextile fabric, road fabric, soil stabilization fabric, or gravel underlayment. These different terms are used interchangeably for the same product.
Is driveway fabric necessary?
Yes, Driveway Fabrics help ensure the longevity and life of your driveway since they help stabilize the soil, as well as separate the soil from the aggregate. This results in less maintenance for your driveway. Without the Driveway Fabric, you will need to add more gravel to your road/driveway every year, costing you hundreds to thousands of dollars per year.
What's the difference between landscape fabric and geotextile fabric?
Geotextile fabric is a type of landscape fabric used to stabilize the soil. The type of landscape fabric used will depend on your project needs.
Woven vs non-woven geotextile?
The difference between woven and non-woven geotextile fabric is their permeability. Non-woven geotextiles allow water to pass through, while woven geotextiles do not.
What is the difference between the types of rolls you sell?
Orange landscape fabric
|Material||Jute||Coconut fiber||Polypropylene woven fabric||Burlap|
|Length||225 ft||165 ft||300, 500 ft||100, 300, 500 ft||300 ft|
|Width||4 ft||4 ft||3 ft||3 ft||3.33 or 6 ft|
|Coverage||900 sq. ft||1,070 sq. ft||900 or 1,500 sq. ft||300 - 1,500 sq. ft||1,000 or 1,800 sq. ft|
|Price/sqft (1,000 sq. ft)||$0.17||$0.30||$0.08||$0.09||$0.15|
Beach / shoreline erosion
Table / aisle runner
Tree / shrub protection
|Life||1-2 years||2-5 years||
9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)
9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)
|Anchored using||6-inch sod staples||N/A|
We Also Recommend
Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 3 ft Wide
4 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 4 ft Wide
6 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 6 ft Wide
10 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT