6-inch Round Top Galvanized Landscape Garden Sod Staples
- Material: 9-gauge galvanized steel
- 20% thicker than standard staples
- Less likely to bend during installation
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Landscape staples 6 inch galvanized
- Round Top
- Great for holding down pipes and drip irrigation tubing
- Designed to be reusable and can be used multiple times
- By contrast, standard staples start rusting the moment they are installed
- For holding down pipes in hard soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Perfect for use in the yard, dog fences, and landscaping
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Multiple quantities: landscape sod staples available in 500, 1000 and more
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days (< 200 lbs), anywhere in USA
- Shipments over 200 lbs will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
These Sandbaggy 6-inch galvanized landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard projects or large landscaping projects.
From holding down PVC pipes to dog fences, these reusable landscape staples can handle it.
The galvanized staples can even be used to secure drip irrigation and wireless fences.
2. Last longer
Since these landscape staples are galvanized, they can last longer and are reusable.
Made with 9-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
- Rubber Mallet or Hammer
Will these staples rust?
No, the staples are galvanized, a process where a protective zinc coating is applied to the staples specifically to prevent rusting.
In fact, galvanization even enables the staples to be reused.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?
1. Square top
Square top sod staple have a flat top.
Square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
2. Round top
Round top sod staples are rounded at the top.
Round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins