6-inch Galvanized Landscape Garden Staples [Reusable]
These 6-inch galvanized round top staples are specifically made for installing tubing.
The landscape staples are 20% thicker than standard staples. They don't bend as easily when you install them.
Their galvanized design prevents them from rusting and allows for reuse.
- Material: 9-gauge galvanized steel
- 20% thicker than standard staples
- Less likely to bend during installation
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Landscape staples 6 inch galvanized
- Round Top
- Great for holding down pipes and drip irrigation tubing
- Designed to be reusable and can be used multiple times
- By contrast, standard staples start rusting the moment they are installed
- For holding down pipes in hard soils
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Perfect for use in the yard, dog fences, and landscaping
- Heavy duty landscape staples sold in bulk
- Multiple quantities: landscape sod staples available in 500, 1000 and more
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days (5,000 staples or less), anywhere in USA
- Shipments of 10,000 staples or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
These Sandbaggy 6-inch galvanized landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done, whether for backyard projects or large landscaping projects.
From holding down PVC pipes to dog fences, these reusable landscape staples can handle it.
The galvanized staples can even be used to secure drip irrigation and wireless fences.
2. Last longer
Since these landscape staples are galvanized, they can last longer and are reusable.
Made with 9-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
3. Great for securing landscape fabric
Sandbaggy staples are great for securing landscape fabric, bird netting, artificial turf, and drip irrigation.
#1 - Using Landscape Staples to Install Weed Blocker
#2 - Washington State Customer Uses Round Top Staples for Holding Down Irrigation Hose
Will these staples rust?
No, the staples are galvanized, a process where a protective zinc coating is applied to the staples specifically to prevent rusting.
In fact, galvanization even enables the staples to be reused.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?
1. Square top
Square top sod staple have a flat top.
Square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
2. Round top
Round top sod staples are rounded at the top.
Round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
What is the difference between all the different types of landscape staples you sell?
|Length||Width||Gauge (lower = thicker)||Ideal soil type||Best use||Top||Galvanized?|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Landscape fabric||Square||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Install pipes||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||9 gauge||Hard||Strong, heavy duty||Square|
|6 or 8-inch||2-inch||9 or 8 gauge||Hard||2X wider||Square||Available|
|9-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Soft||Soft soil||Square||Available|
|12-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Soft||Long, heavy duty||Round||Available|
|6-inch||1-inch||11 gauge||Normal||Stands out||Square|
|6-inch||1-inch||8 gauge||Normal||Fast installation||Circle||Yes|
|5-inch||0.5-inch||14 gauge||Normal||Drip tubing (irrigation)||Round||Yes|
|The easiest way to install landscape staples. Period.|
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
- Rubber Mallet or Hammer
We Also Recommend
5-inch Drip Tubing Stakes - Perfect for Holding Down Drip Irrigation - 1/4-inch Tubing - 14 Gauge
6-inch Standard Landscape Fabric Garden Staples (Trusted by Farmers and Contractors Across USA) - 11 Gauge
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples (For PVC Pipes) - 11 Gauge
6-inch 9-GAUGE (20% thicker) Square Top Landscape Staples - Landscape Fabric Staples Pins