Black Soft Rubber Mallet | 20 oz Industrial Grade | For Installing Landscape Staples | Solid Oak Handle
A Large Mallet For Heavy Duty Jobs!
Sandbaggy Soft Rubber Mallets are great for tough and heavy duty jobs! Our large black rubber mallet is 50% larger and 2x thicker than the competition. They're the perfect mallet to insert landscape staples or tent stakes into hard rocky soil. Plus, they have a tent peg remover at the bottom of the handle making it super easy to remove staples and pins from the ground.
- Weight: 1.25 lbs or 2X heavier than others on the Internet
- Product Dimensions: 14 in (mallet length) x 3 in (head length) x 2 in (head width)
- Materials: Rubber, Wood
- Tent Peg Remover
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Made from Solid Oak and High Impact Rubber, this Sandbaggy Rubber Mallet is made to last a LONG TIME!
- INCLUDES TENT PEG REMOVER - Need to remove tent staples/pins from the ground? Use the end hook and pull out staples with ease! This End Hook can also easily be removed (if needed)
- INSTALL LANDSCAPE STAPLES: Works much better than a hammer. The repulse from metal hitting metal causes repetitive motion injuries. Instead, use a Soft Rubber Mallet. Soft rubber material reduces the chance of repetitive motion injury.Hammer down staples quickly and easily with a Rubber Mallet.
- GREAT FOR MANY APPLICATIONS: Use Sandbaggy rubber mallet for landscaping, construction, woodworking, and automotive applications!
- WOODEN HANDLE- This large rubber mallet has a comfortable wood handle made for all day use.
- BUY IN BULK AND SAVE BIG - Increase your order size to save BIG!
What is a rubber mallet used for?
Rubber mallets are commonly used as an alternative to a metal hammer. Rubber mallets are less likely to damage or leave a mark on the item being hammered and deliver a more gentle strike. They are commonly used for
- wood working
What's the difference between a hammer and rubber mallet?
Hammers typically have metal heads, while mallet heads are typically made from rubber or wood. Also hammers have only one flat side on the head, which are usually much smaller in diameter than that of a mallet. Hammers are used for more force, while mallets are used to deliver a more gentle blow.
We Also Recommend
Sandbag Filler Tool - Flexible Plastic Shovel - Made in USA
Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Double Loop Rebar Wire Ties - 3 Sizes Available: 6", 12" or 18 Inch - 16 Gauge Steel
Large Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables