Non-Woven Geotextile Paver Underlayment Fabric 8 oz - For All Types of Pavers - Driveways, Roads, Patios - 50 Year Fabric - Made in USA
Keep Your Pavers or Driveway Flat & Beautiful
Prevent an uneven surface from forming with Sandbaggy Paver Underlayment Fabric. This is an 8 oz Non Woven Geotextile fabric that you can install right under your pavers, which is critical to the success of your paver system. According to the ICPI (The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute), they recommend installing a non woven geotextile fabric under pavers in all clay soil applications.
Paver underlayment fabric works by separating the subsoil with the base material. This Geotextile helps strengthen the soil, dirt, or sand base, thus reducing the chance of the paver system failing. It also works great as driveway underlayment.
This permeable fabric also allows water to flow-through the fabric, reducing water runoff during rainstorms. Our industrial grade fabric is manufactured to be used under road or driveway pavers where large trucks and vehicles can run on it. It also works great under patio and walkway pavers.
Great for ALL paver, stone, & brick projects like:
- Pool Decks
- Roads (Yes, semi trucks can run on this fabric!)
- BEST PAVER UNDERLAYMENT FABRIC ON THE MARKET - This Sandbaggy 8 oz Paver Underlayment Fabric is twice as thick as standard paver fabric. Don't buy cheap fabric from Home Depot which cause your paver system to fail! Buy the Best! Buy Sandbaggy!
- EASY TO INSTALL - Before adding the base material (sand or gravel), add Sandbaggy 8 oz Non Woven Geotextile Fabric under pavers first. Then place base material and then pavers on top! It's that easy!
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - While everyone else has outsourced to China, we are one of the ONLY companies that still makes our fabric in America.
- BUILT TOUGH - Made with Industrial Grade 8oz Non-Woven Polypropylene, this Sandbaggy Fabric is the toughest in its class and is rated for 205 lbs of tensile strength. This is TWO TIMES thicker than standard fabrics.
- BEST FLOW RATES - This fabric boasts some of the best flow rates for a Landscape Fabric with 110 GPM per square ft meaning better drainage and flow-through while being extremely strong!
- IMPROVES DRAINAGE - Sandbaggy Filter Fabric helps prevent clogging, extends drainage system life and performance
- PALLET/TRUCKLOAD PRICING - If you are looking to buy wholesale non woven geotextile fabric, we're your guy! Please contact us for bulk pallet pricing or truckload discount.
- Thickness: 8 oz
- Material: polypropylene non-woven fabric
- needle punched
- Meets Class 1 requirements for Non Woven Geotextiles
- NTPEP Compliant - Our factory is audited annually by NTPEP to ensure our geotextiles meet all AASHTO's NTPEP standards
- Roll Weight:
- 3 x 50 ft - 8 lbs
- 3 x 100 ft - 15 lbs
- 3 x 300 ft - 46 lbs
- 5 x 50 ft - 13 lbs
- 5 x 100 ft - 25 lbs
- 5 x 300 ft - 76 lbs
- 6 x 50 ft - 15 lbs
- 6 x 100 ft - 30 lbs
- 10 x 50 ft - 25 lbs
- 10 x 100 ft - 50 lbs
- 15 x 25 ft - 19 lbs
- 15 x 50 ft - 38 lbs
- Folded Fabric: Rolls over 3 feet will be folded in half to fit within UPS size guidelines. In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
- Fabric Variance: Please note that fabric may have approx (±) 3% variance in size due to manufacturer's cutting machine
Excellent Landscape Fabric For Residential or Commercial Use
✔ Great for Driveway Pavers (cars & trucks can run on this fabric)
✔ Great for Patio Pavers
✔ Great for Pool Decks
✔ Great for paver walkways, sidewalks, and bike trails.
More Details About Sandbaggy Paver Fabric
Built for all applications whether for commercial or residential jobs.
Use Under Gravel
Sandbaggy 8 oz Non Woven Geotextile is the perfect landscape fabric under gravel! Often used as an underlayment for parking lots, driveways and gravel roads, this fabric helps stabilize the soil as well as create a separating layer between the soil and aggregate. In August 2021, a large farm in Oregon installed over 500,000 square feet of this Geotextile for gravel road construction.
Non-Woven Geotextile Fabric seperates soil from your gravel, while still allowing water to filter through. This lessens the affects of erosion on your soil and stabilizes the soil beneath.
Stabilize Your Paver Roads
Using this paver fabric helps avoid bumps and uneven ground, ensuring less maintenance in the future for you.
Use Under Geocell
Use Sandbaggy 8 oz non-woven geotextile as a geocell fabric! Our fabric works great under geocells to provide additional support and stability to the structure. The geotextile acts as a barrier, preventing soil or other materials from shifting or settling underneath the geocell, distributing the load evenly across the structure. This improves the structure's overall strength and stability, reducing the risk of failure or collapse, and also filters out sediment and other contaminants from water flowing through the structure, maintaining the quality of surrounding water resources.
Heavy Duty: Fabric Lifespan - 50+ Years!
This is a non woven polypropylene geotextile fabric engineered to last up to 50 years!
Proprietary Manufacturing Process
Learn more about our proprietary manufacturing process that makes our fabric better than the competition
In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with American made fabric.
Is geotextile fabric needed for driveway?
Yes, Geotextile Fabrics help ensure the longevity and life of your driveway since they help stabilize the soil, as well as separate the soil from the aggregate. This results in less maintenance for your driveway.
Does geotextile fabric let water through?
It depends on whether the fabric is woven or not. Non-Woven Fabric has small holes in it which allows water to filter through. For long-term ground stabilization like a driveway project, non-woven Geotextile is the better choice since it allows water to pass through into the lower level soil.
What's the difference between landscape fabric and geotextile fabric?
Geotextile fabric is a type of landscape fabric used to stabilize the soil. The type of landscape fabric used will depend on your project needs.
Why geotextile is used in road construction?
Geotextiles are used in road construction to help imrpove soil sturcture, thus stabilizing the road. They do this by mitigating the effects of eroision and preventing a high amount of soil movement below the road.
Can you drive over geotextile fabric?
Yes, good quality Geotextile fabrics can withstand the weight of heavy vehicles driving over them.
We Also Recommend
18 inch Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade | Approved by DOT | 18 inch Wide
3 ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 3 ft Wide
4 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 4 ft Wide
6 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 6 ft Wide
Finally found the PERFECT weed barrier product
Excellent product, fast shipping, easy to lay, cuts well, confidence in effectiveness and best of all - Made in the USA!
Hardscape weed barrier
Creating eco-friendly hardscape by removing invasive pachysandra ground cover, installing weed barrier, replacing with crushed stone. This Sandbaggy product is remarkably easy to measure, cut and install compared to flimsy stuff sold at box stores. It was recommended by the local nursery. This project has recaptured over 200 square feet of usable land that had been overtaken by ground cover.
Great, strong product with a great water pass-through rate
Great product. Unfortunatly I had about 1/2 of my landscaping complete on a 1acre yard before I found this product. I had a grading and drainage plan done that I'm following for the landscaping which calls for several large dry retention ponds and multiple swales directing the water. I had bought the best landscape fabric that I could find at my local landscape shops, but really didn't like the durability. I found Sandbaggy and started using it for a very large dry retention pond and swales. I'm still using some of the other fabric I already purchased on the less critical areas. I do need high drainage in all the swales and retention ponds. You can see a picture of the larger retention pond where we are placing 4-8" rocks on top of the Sandbaggy geotextile landscape fabric. The rocks don't punch through the fabric like it does with the "professional" landscape fabric purchased locally. The swales in the pictures also have Sandbaggy fabric under the 2-4" rocks.
French Drain installation
I was having some dampness on rainy days and full blown lakes in my finished basement on super rainy days. I order the Non-Woven Filter Fabric 8 oz - Landscape Fabric. It is unbelievable tough fabric, I could barely cut it, which is great, it will last a long time. I have had a few rain storms since I installed it as part of my French Drain and so far, not a hint of moisture, I am happy with my purchase and outcome.
French Drain Fabric
I use this in all of my French Drain installations. We are able to dump rock on this fabric with our loader and not have to worry about it ripping. It is extremely tuff stuff. The best part is seeing the water come through with no problem even with it's thickness and strength.