Burlap Fabric Roll - 40" or 72" wide - Weddings, Plant Covers, Gardening, Landscaping
Great for Gardening, Landscaping, & Plant Protection
Sandbaggy 10 oz Burlap Fabric Rolls are 30% thicker and stronger than other burlap rolls sold on the market! Burlap works great in your garden for a variety of landscaping applications. Use it as a weed barrier or for grass seeding. It also works great as a plant cover or frost blanket, protecting your trees and shrubs from the cold weather, the sun, and pests.
Our burlap fabric rolls are made of natural jute fibers and contain no synthetic material. They are 100% biodegradable making them an environmentally friendly landscaping solution. Once this fabric biodegrades, it acts as a soil fertilizer for your plants.
With a beautiful rustic color, our burlap rolls are also used for decorations like table runners at weddings, home decor, or for DIY arts and crafts. They are easy to cut and have sewn edges to prevent fraying. Learn more below!
- roll length: 30 ft (10 yards), 100 ft (33.3 yards) , 300 ft (100 yards) long
- roll width(s): 12", 24", 40", 72" wide
- Material: natural burlap fabric
- Strength: 10 oz per square yard
- Edges: Sewn Edges
- 40% Thicker & Stronger: Sandbaggy burlap rolls are 10 oz/sq yd, while our competition offers 7 oz/sq yd. Sandbaggy burlap rolls have a tighter weave and will sustain more uses before tearing.
- Great for outdoor ceremonies and rustic theme weddings as wedding aisle runners and decorations
- For gardening and landscaping: Burlap landscape fabric works great as a weed barrier and for grass seeding. It’s also great for root ball covers, keeping your plants safe during transport.
Outdoor Plant Covers: Whether you are looking to use these as a frost blanket to protect your plants from the winter or use them to shade your plants from the sun, burlap plant covers will extend the life of your plants. Burlap is breathable, thus won’t trap heat and allow your plants to breathe and not overheat.
- For holiday decor
- 100% Biodegradable: Burlap is 100% biodegradable, making them more eco-friendly than plastic solutions. They are the perfect burlap rolls for landscaping.
- Natural Jute Fibers: This burlap roll is made from natural jute fibers. These jute rolls contain no synthetic materials.
- Wholesale Prices: Sandbaggy sells burlap fabric by the yard at wholesale prices! Get a roll of burlap for as low as $0.12 per square foot.
- Comparable to burlap rolls sold at Walmart, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Lowes
- DIY Crafts: Great for making a burlap table runner, floor mats, curtains, craft projects
- Natural, distinct scent: The scent is from the natural fibers. It is an air purifier and germ killer. Some may find it irritating.
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (5 rolls or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 10 rolls or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
- For shipping, roll will be folded to fit in box
Whether you're looking for the perfect table cover for your outdoor wedding or need to protect your plants from the cold or hot weather. Sandbaggy burlap fabric rolls will get the job done.
They are eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable, and will give you exactly the look you're going for.
Our Sandbaggy burlap fabric provides the starting point for your interior design adventures. From making burlap table runners and chair covers to totes/bags and burlap floor mats, our burlap fabric will do the job. With a standard roll of burlap at 300 ft long, you have plenty of burlap to test, refine and improve your project.
Use our burlap for plants by covering your trees and shrubs protecting them from frost or heat. This industrial grade burlap will hold up under harsh weather conditions. Plus it’s extremely breathable, extending the life of your plants and preventing them from overheating. And since it biodegrades, it will even fertilize your plants.
Note: burlap fabric has an odor that some may find irritating.
Other names for Burlap Fabric: Burlap Table Runner, Burlap Aisle Runner, Jute Webbing, Rolls of Burlap, Burlap Fabric Roll, and Burlap Fabric by the Yard
What is the difference between jute and burlap?
Jute and Burlap are the same. Jute is the plant and burlap usually refers to the finished product. The terms can be used interchangeably.
How long will burlap last outside?
If left under direct sunlight, burlap fabric will last a couple of months to six months before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again. If they are not left under direct sunlight, they should last 8 months to a year.
What is the easiest way to cut burlap?
The easiest way to cut burlap without having it fray is to first choose where you want to cut the burlap fabric. At the point where you want to cut the burlap, pull the thread out of the fabric, then cut along the empty space that was created by the missing thread.
How long can you leave a frost cloth on plants?
You'll want to cover your plants until temperatures are in the upper 40's to 50's. If you are using burlap, bed sheets, or plastic sheets don't leave your plants covered for two days straight (48 hrs.). Instead take the cover off in the morning to allow plants to receive sunlight, this will also ensure they don't overheat under the blanket.
What is the difference between the types of rolls you sell?
Orange landscape fabric
|Material||Jute||Coconut fiber||Polypropylene woven fabric||Burlap|
|Length||225 ft||165 ft||300, 500 ft||100, 300, 500 ft||300 ft|
|Width||4 ft||4 ft||3 ft||3 ft||3.33 or 6 ft|
|Coverage||900 sq. ft||1,070 sq. ft||900 or 1,500 sq. ft||300 - 1,500 sq. ft||1,000 or 1,800 sq. ft|
|Price/sqft (1,000 sq. ft)||$0.17||$0.30||$0.08||$0.09||$0.15|
Beach / shoreline erosion
Table / aisle runner
Tree / shrub protection
|Life||1-2 years||2-5 years||12 months to 40 years||12 months to 40 years||N/A|
|Anchored using||6-inch sod staples||N/A|
We Also Recommend
4" x 6" Small Burlap Bags With Drawstring - 100% Natural Jute
12" x 19" Small Burlap Bags (50 Lb Capacity)
18" x 30" Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)