Geotextile Pond Underlayment Padding - Toughest on the Market - 50 Year Fabric - Made in USA
- PROTECTS POND LINERS - Sandbaggy's 8 oz Underlayment Fabric is engineered with 205 lbs of tensile strength, providing the necessary protection to keep sharp objects such as rocks & tree roots from puncturing Pond Liner. Plus, Sandbaggy Underlayment Fabric stabilizes soil to prevent air voids from forming between Pond Liner and Earth
- EASY TO CUT TO SIZE - You have an odd sized pond? No problem! Just cut the fabric to the size you need with a pair of sharp scissors and lay the fabric down! Just make sure to order enough square feet of fabric and you're good to go!
- SAFE FOR FISH & PLANT LIFE - Rest safe in knowing that Sandbaggy's Underlayment Fabric is safe for all your fish AND your plants!
- 50+ YEAR* FABRIC - The flexible & soft fabric is engineered to last 50+ yrs (*depends on site conditions) if properly installed underneath the Pond Liner. However, if the fabric is exposed to the Sun, the lifespan drops as low as 1 year.
- 30% STRONGER THAN COMPETITION - Sandbaggy's Underlayment Fabric is engineered to be 30% stronger than our competition. While other Underlayment Fabrics only have 160 lbs of strength, Sandbaggy's has 205 lbs or 30% more! This means MORE PROTECTION for your pond & LESS MAINTENANCE down the road
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - While everyone else has outsourced to China, we are one of the ONLY companies that still makes our fabric in America. We've been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with our American made fabric
- Thickness: 8 oz
- Material: polypropylene non-woven fabric
- Meets Class 1 requirements for Non Woven Geotextiles
- NTPEP Compliant - Our factory is audited annually by NTPEP to ensure our geotextiles meet all AASHTO's NTPEP standards
- Roll Weight:
- 6 x 25 ft - 8 lbs
- 6 x 50 ft - 15 lbs
- 10 x 15 ft - 8 lbs
- 15 x 15 ft - 11 lbs
- 15 x 30 ft - 22 lbs
- 15 x 50 ft - 38 lbs
- 15 x 100 ft - 76 lbs
- 20 x 20 ft - 20 lbs
- 25 x 25 ft - 35 lbs
- 40 x 20 ft - 40 lbs
- Note: Rolls over 3 feet will be folded in half to fit within UPS size guidelines. In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
Maximum Roll Width - 15 ft - The maximum roll width our machine can make is 15 feet. This means that if you order a size larger than 15 ft, we will send you one or more pieces equal to the total square footage of what you ordered. If you ordered a 40 ft x 20 ft roll, you will receive 1 roll - 10 x 80 ft Roll.
Simply lay the fabric out and cut the fabric (where needed) and lay out all the Underlayment Fabric. Then, install the pond liner!
- Fabric Variance: Please note that fabric may have approx (±) 3% variance in size due to manufacturer's cutting machine
Why Sandbaggy Underlayment Beats the Competition
Fabric Lifespan - 50+ Years
Proprietary Manufacturing Process
Learn more about our proprietary manufacturing process that makes our fabric better than the competition
Using Sandbaggy Fabric for Dry Creek Bed Construction in Pennsylvania
In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with American made fabric.
What is the difference between the types of rolls you sell?
Orange landscape fabric
|Material||Jute||Coconut fiber||Polypropylene woven fabric||Burlap|
|Length||225 ft||165 ft||300, 500 ft||100, 300, 500 ft||300 ft|
|Width||4 ft||4 ft||3 ft||3 ft||3.33 or 6 ft|
|Coverage||900 sq. ft||1,070 sq. ft||900 or 1,500 sq. ft||300 - 1,500 sq. ft||1,000 or 1,800 sq. ft|
|Price/sqft (1,000 sq. ft)||$0.17||$0.30||$0.08||$0.09||$0.15|
Beach / shoreline erosion
Table / aisle runner
Tree / shrub protection
|Life||1-2 years||2-5 years||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||N/A|
|Anchored using||6-inch sod staples||N/A|
We Also Recommend
18 inch Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade | Approved by DOT | 18 inch Wide
3 ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 3 ft Wide
4 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 4 ft Wide
6 Ft Landscape Fabric | 40 Year Fabric | For Weed Barrier, Ground Cover, Garden | Industrial Grade Fabric | 135 Lbs of Tensile Strength | Approved by DOT | 6 ft Wide