22x36 Burlap Sacks [Compare to Tractor Supply]
- Size: 22 in. x 36 in.
- 7 oz natural fibers
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Burlap bags, sack race bags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks bags at wholesale prices and bulk quantities
- Great for use as fish bag - store your day's catch inside this burlap bag & keep fish cool by wetting the burlap bags
- Comparable to burlap sacks sold at Tractor Supply, Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby
- Great for use as sack race bags and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sacks, comparable to those at Tractor Supply, are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
The burlap sacks are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
Our burlap sacks are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
They are great for use as planters in gardens and allow pots to be reused when planting.
From sack racing to storing materials, these Sandbaggy burlap sacks will do the job.
Grown from jute plants, burlap sacks are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month|
We Also Recommend
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14" x 26" (50 lb Capacity)
18x30 Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
24x40 Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags [50 lb Capacity]