22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Bags Sacks (100 LB Capacity)
- Size: 22 in. x 36 in.
- Material: 100% Natural Jute Fibers
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Fabric Weight: 8 oz.
- Burlap bags, sack race bags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks bags at wholesale prices and bulk quantities
- Great for use as fish bag - store your day's catch inside this burlap bag & keep fish cool by wetting the burlap bags
- Great for use as sack race bags and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sacks, comparable to those at Tractor Supply, are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
The burlap sacks are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
Our burlap sacks are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
From sack racing to storing materials, these Sandbaggy burlap sacks will do the job.
Grown from jute plants, burlap sacks are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Great for planting all kinds of plants
These burlap bags are great for use as planters in gardens and allow pots to be reused when planting.
They are great for holding soil and plants inside of flower pots, to protect the pot and extend its lifespan.
Plants include tomato, lettuce, and zucchini, among others.
What does a burlap sack do?
Burlap sacks have multiple uses. They are commonly used to store produce, such as potatoes, beans, coffee, and rice, since the breathable fabric is able to keep the produce fresh. Other uses for burlap sacks are for gardening applications like planting or protecting plants from drying out in the wind, or they are also used as a sandbag to stop erosion and flooding.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||8 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||150 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 19-inch Small Burlap Bags (50 LB Capacity)
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
24-inch x 40-inch Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags