18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
- Size: 18 in. x 30 in.
- 7 oz natural fibers
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Burlap bags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks at wholesale prices and in bulk quantities
- Comparable to burlap sacks sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Includes tie string: used to enclose burlap bags
- Great for building flood barriers, erosion control, and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap sacks last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- For bags with UV protection lasting 3-6 months under direct sunlight, we recommend 18" x 30" polypropylene sandbags
- Great for use as fish bag - store your day's catch inside this burlap bag & keep fish cool by wetting the burlap bags
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap bags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
The burlap sacks are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
Our burlap bags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These tough, coarsely-woven burlap bags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
For example, the burlap bags can be used to protect doors, air vents, and garages from flood damage.
Grown from jute plants, burlap bags are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
3. Great for planting all kinds of plants
These burlap bags are great for holding soil and plants inside of flower pots, to protect the pot and extend its lifespan.
Plants include tomato, lettuce, and zucchini, among others.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 19-inch Burlap Bags (Compare to Lowes)
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Sacks [Compare to Tractor Supply]
24-inch x 40-inch Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags