14x26 Burlap Sandbags Wholesale Bulk, Burlap Sacks, and Potato Sacks For Sale
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Heavy duty 9 oz construction
- Sandbaggy burlap sandbags are 20-30% thicker & heavier in fabric weight compared with the competition
- Higher quality overall sandbag
- 50+ lbs weight capacity
- Extra Strength: Weight capacity is 60% more than typical burlap sandbags, which have just 30 lbs weight capacity
- Burlap sandbags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks at wholesale prices and in bulk quantities
- Comparable to burlap sandbags sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Includes tie string: used to enclose burlap sandbags
- Great for building flood barriers, erosion control, and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap sandbags last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- For bags with UV protection lasting 3-6 months under direct sunlight, we recommend 14" x 26" polypropylene sandbags
- 100% biodegradable, which means no clean-up is required
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (400 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 500 sandbags or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sandbags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
The burlap sandbags are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
Our burlap sandbags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These tough, coarsely-woven burlap sandbags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
For example, the burlap sandbags can be used to protect doors, air vents, and garages from flood damage.
Grown from natural jute plants, burlap sandbags are 100% biodegradable.
The bags will begin to decompose on their own within two months of installation, depending on site conditions.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
What size burlap bag should I buy?
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month|
We Also Recommend
12x19 Burlap Sacks Wholesale Bulk, Potato Sacks For Sale (Compare to Lowes)
18x30 Burlap Bags Wholesale Bulk, Burlap Sacks, and Potato Sacks For Sale
22x36 Burlap Sack Wholesale Bulk, Potato Sacks For Sale (Compare to Tractor Supply)
24x40 Burlap Sack Wholesale Bulk, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Bags, Potato Sacks For Sale
Great quality! Go ahead a buy it already!
Excellent Burlap Bag Quality
Excellent Burlap bag quality. Great delivery. Very satisfied repeat customer!!!
Received my order of sandbags timely and in very good condition. The quality of the product and service was just right. Thank you.
Super sand bags!!!!
Super sand bags!!!!