Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
14" x 26" burlap sandbags are completely 100% biodegradable, made from natural jute plants. This means they require no cleanup after installation and will become a natural part of the environment over time.
These 14" x 26" burlap bags are made from the highest grade 9-ounce burlap fiber and are 20-30% thicker and stronger than comparable bags. This allows them to hold up to 50 pounds without rupturing.
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Heavy duty 9 oz construction
- Sandbaggy burlap sandbags are 20-30% thicker & heavier in fabric weight compared with the competition
- Higher quality overall sandbag
- 50+ lbs weight capacity
- Extra Strength: Weight capacity is 60% more than typical burlap sandbags, which have just 30 lbs weight capacity
- Burlap sandbags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks at wholesale prices and in bulk quantities
- Comparable to burlap sandbags sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Includes tie string: used to enclose burlap sandbags
- Great for building flood barriers, erosion control, and storing metal parts & hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap sandbags last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- For bags with UV protection lasting 3-6 months under direct sunlight, we recommend 14" x 26" polypropylene sandbags
- 100% biodegradable, which means no clean-up is required
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 sandbags or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sandbags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
The burlap sandbags are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
Our burlap sandbags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These tough, coarsely-woven burlap sandbags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
For example, the burlap sandbags can be used to protect doors, air vents, and garages from flood damage.
Grown from natural jute plants, burlap sandbags are 100% biodegradable.
The bags will begin to decompose on their own within two months of installation, depending on site conditions.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
What size burlap bag should I buy?
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month|
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 19-inch Burlap Bags (Compare to Lowes)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Sacks [Compare to Tractor Supply]
24-inch x 40-inch Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags