Coir Bag - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (Lasts 1-5 years)
- Size: 14 inch x 26 inch
- Lifespan: 1-5 years under direct sunlight
- Material: coir fiber
- From a coconut husk
- The only 100% biodegradable bag that lasts 1-5 years under direct sunlight
- Great for shoreline erosion issues
- Meets or exceeds DOT and other government agencies' requirements on biodegradability
- Must be filled with gravel
How does this coir bag compare to other biodegradable bags?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 19-inch Burlap Bags (Compare to Lowes)
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Sacks [Compare to Tractor Supply]