12-inch x 19-inch Burlap Bags (Compare to Lowes)
- Size: 12 in. x 19 in.
- 9 oz natural fibers
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Medium burlap bags, burlap sacks, potato sacks at wholesale prices and in bulk quantities
- Comparable to medium burlap sacks sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Great for building flood barriers, erosion control, and storing metal parts & hardware
- Medium burlap sacks last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- For bags with UV protection that can last 3-6 months under direct sunlight, we recommend 14" x 26" polypropylene sandbags
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Customer Review: Cast and Crew of Infinity Burns Rhinofest
Hey! This is the cast and crew of Infinity Burns Rhinofest in Prop Thtr.
It was 2 days from the show and I needed a burlap sack to fit on the head.
Sandbaggy had the only size that I needed, but I needed it in a day, because it needs to fit over a head, like that.
Whenever you need a medieval torture device for a prison scene, burlap sacks over the head are a great way to go.
1. For heavy duty applications
These rugged medium burlap bags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
Our medium burlap bags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These tough, coarsely-woven medium burlap bags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Grown from jute plants, medium burlap bags are 100% biodegradable.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Sacks [Compare to Tractor Supply]
24-inch x 40-inch Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags