12-inch x 19-inch Small Burlap Bags (50 LB Capacity)
Use Sandbaggy Small Burlap Bags for pretty much anything! They are also known as a Potato Sack, with so many uses you can’t go wrong with these. Use them for:
- Food Storage: Potatoes, nuts, rice, beans, livestock feed, etc.
- Rustic Themed Events
- Home Decor
- Erosion and Flood Control Sandbags These are eco-friendly burlap bags!
- Size: 12 in. x 19 in.
- material: 100% Natural Jute Fibers
- weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Wholesale prices in bulk quantities: Get our 12" x 19" burlap bags as low as $0.50 each.
- Comparable to medium burlap sacks sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby
- Great for building flood barriers, erosion control, and storing metal parts & hardware
- Medium burlap sacks last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- For bags with UV protection that can last 3-6 months under direct sunlight, we recommend 14" x 26" polypropylene sandbags
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- 100% biodegradable
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Customer Review: Cast and Crew of Infinity Burns Rhinofest
Hey! This is the cast and crew of Infinity Burns Rhinofest in Prop Thtr.
It was 2 days from the show and I needed a burlap sack to fit on the head.
Sandbaggy had the only size that I needed, but I needed it in a day, because it needs to fit over a head, like that.
Whenever you need a medieval torture device for a prison scene, burlap sacks over the head are a great way to go.
For heavy duty applications
These rugged medium burlap bags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
Our medium burlap bags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These tough, coarsely-woven medium burlap bags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Grown from jute plants, medium burlap bags are 100% biodegradable.
This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
How much weight can burlap hold?
Burlap bags should be able to hold up to 50 lbs., which is about 23 kg.
Is there a difference between jute and burlap?
Jute and Burlap are the same. Jute is the plant and burlap usually refers to the finished product. The terms can be used interchangeably.
Can you wash a burlap sack?
Yes. For washing machines, be sure to wash the burlap sack without any other laundry. Otherwise, your other clothes will have small burlap fibers. Use 50% of the detergent you would typically use. Wash with warm water on the setting for delicates. Hang dry the burlap instead of machine drying it.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||8 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||150 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)
22-inch x 36-inch Burlap Bags Sacks (100 LB Capacity)
24-inch x 40-inch Burlap Sack - Burlap Bags