24" x 40" Burlap Plant Covers for Outdoor Trees and Shrubs
Protect Your Trees and Shrubs During Cold Winters!
Cover your outdoor trees and shrubs with Burlap Plant Covers. Our 24” x 40” Burlap Bags are extremely tough, made with thick 9 oz fibers to keep your plants warm and a proprietary sewing technique to ensure the bag won’t fall apart. They are breathable and 100% natural and eco-friendly. They make the perfect plant covers for winter, protecting your plants from frost and winter burn, as well as protecting your plants from deer and pests.
- Size: 24 in. x 40 in.
- Thickness: 9 oz
- Material: Natural Burlap Fabric (100% Jute Fibers)
- Protect Your Shrubs From Cold Weather: Perfect to cover your bushes and shrubs and protect them from the cold or pests. These burlap shrub covers are the perfect size for most small plants in your garden.
- Tree Covers For Winter Burn: Great for preventing winter burn on your small evergreen trees.
- Natural & Eco-Friendly Plant Protection: Made from natural jute plants! Our burlap cover for plants is 100% biodegradable and eco friendly.
- Tightly Woven For Maximum Protection: Our burlap fiber is woven tightly together on a traditional weaving loom, offering more protection and insulation from the cold.
- Heavy Duty: Crafted with an industrial grade sewing process that prevents the bottom and the sides of the bag from breaking open.
- Reusable: Our burlap bags are made tough! With thick 9 oz fibers, these bags are built to last under harsh weather conditions.
What is the best thing to cover your plants with for the winter?
You can cover your plants with a variety of different materials including: burlap, polypropylene (plastic), fleece, bed sheets, comforters, or cold frames. The best material will depend on the plant type and size, as well as the temperature.
Is burlap good for frost protection for plants?
Using burlap bags to cover plants is a great way to protect them from frost. Burlap is more breathable than plastic, making it a better option when your plants need more air circulation, while plastic is able to trap more heat. When using burlap fabric for plants, if the fabric is going to get wet, make sure you put stakes in the ground so it won't collapse on your plants and potentially break the branches, twigs, etc.
Will covering my plants keep them from freezing?
Covering your plants will keep them from freezing by protecting them from the cold, as well as insulating them under the cover. It's best to keep your plants covered when temperatures are in the 20's, and uncover them in the morning and/or when the sun comes up.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||8 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||150 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
4" x 6" Small Burlap Bags With Drawstring - 100% Natural Jute
12" x 19" Small Burlap Bags (50 Lb Capacity)
18" x 30" Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)