Treated Burlap Sandbags - 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity) - Military Grade
Treated Burlap For Extreme Durablity!
Sandbaggy Treated Burlap Sandbags last 2x longer than standard burlap sandbags! Resistant to mold, mildew, & rotting these burlap sandbags have been treated with an EPA Approved Ammonia Solution. They are also 100% biodegradable, UV resistant, and can hold up to 50 lbs.!
These are military grade burlap sandbags and can be used for a variety of military applications, such as:
- temporary barriers
- ballast weights for aircraft
- protective layer for vehicles
- Flood Barriers
- Erosion control
- anchoring tents and other structures
We sell our empty burlap sandbags wholesale as low as $2.42 each.
- Lead Time 10 Days
- Sandbaggy Burlap Sandbags meet Class A Requirements of U.S. Military Specification CID A-A-52141 (Formerly MILB-12233E). NSN# 8105-00-285-4744 – Class A, Jute or Kenaf Burlap.
- Condition: New
- Size: 14” x 26”
- Color: Brown
- Material: Burlap (Natural Jute Fibers)
- Treatment: Ammonia Solution
- Weight: 10 oz burlap fibers
- Empty Sandbags
- Military Grade - NSN# 8105-00-285-4744 – Class A, Jute or Kenaf Burlap
- Special Features
- 50 lb. Weight Capacity
- Tie Strings Attached
- 100% Biodegradable
- UV Stabilized
- Treated for Military Use: Sandbaggy Burlap meets Class A specifications for military use. This means our sandbags meet quality and durability standards, able to withstand harsh environmental conditions and provide reliable performance in the field.
- 100% Biodegradable Bags: Burlap is made from natural jute fibers, which biodegrade back into the soil. No synthetic materials, these are eco-friendly sandbags.
- Treated To Resist Mold, Mildew, & Rotting: Last 2x longer than standard burlap sandbags. Burlap bags are treated with an EPA approved ammonia solution to prevent the formation of mold and mildew, as well as preventing the burlap from rotting.
- Made for Heavy Duty Applications: Made from thick 10 oz burlap fibers. Bags have a 50 lb. weight capacity and are UV stabilized for extended life under the sun. This makes them great for heavy duty jobs like constructing sandbag walls and barriers in harsh environments.
- Save Big When You Buy In Bulk! Order these burlap sandbags wholesale as low as $2.42 per bag.
- Made in USA - Only Burlap Bag made in USA.
Advantages of Burlap Sandbags
The main benefit to burlap sandbags is that they biodegrade. This makes them a much more eco friendly option than plastic or nylon sandbags. They have the added benefit of being easier to use, since there's no clean-up of these bags needed.
Burlap is also a cost effective material, helping you save on sandbags.
What is the best fabric for sandbags?
The best fabric for sandbags will depend on what the sandbags will be used for and under what circumstances. Use burlap sandbags when environmental concerns are important, since burlap can biodegrade. Use polypropylene sandbags, when you need an easy to use sandbag for longer term use. If you need something more heavy duty than polypropylene, use nylon sandbags.
Will burlap hold sand?
Yes, burlap can hold sand. It is a popular fabric for sandbags because it is durable, biodegradable, and affordable.
What happens when burlap gets wet?
Burlap can become weaker and less effective when wet, making it less effective at holding sand, gravel, or other materials.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||8 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||150 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
4" x 6" Small Burlap Bags With Drawstring - 100% Natural Jute
12-inch x 19-inch Small Burlap Bags (50 LB Capacity)
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)