22" x 36" Custom Printed Burlap Bags (100 Lb Capacity)
Personalized & Customized Burlap Sacks
Sandbaggy Custom Printed Burlap Bags are the perfect way to personalize and customize burlap bags with your logo or any other artwork that you want on them. Our burlap bags are an eco-friendly product made of 100% natural jute fibers and are the perfect size for storing and shipping coffee and potatoes. Save when you order these large burlap sacks wholesale, as low as $1.78 each.
- What's Included in the Price? One Color Printing on One Side of the bag, plus free shipping to your destination.
- What's the Estimated Delivery Time? For orders of 1000 bags or less, delivery will be 10 days. For orders above 3000 bags, delivery will take 4-5 months.
- Return Policy? Custom products are nonrefundable
Please note that all Custom Printed Products are not returnable and cannot be exchanged.
How It Works?
- Sandbaggy customer service will reach out to you asking for a logo or whatever artwork you want printed on your bag.
- We will then send over a proof and ask you for your approval.
- Once you approve the proof, production will begin.
- Then we ship it to you.
- Size: 22 in. x 36 in.
- Material: Burlap (100% Natural Jute)
- Weight: 8 oz natural fibers
- Color: Brown
- Price Includes: Printing on Bags, All Shipping Costs
- Imprint Area: up to 30% of bag
- Production Method: Hand Printed
Only Need 100 or 1,000 Custom Made Burlap Bags?
Only need 100 or 1000 burlap bags? We have some DIY tricks to create your own logo or design on the burlap bag. It's easy and involves ordering a stencil and spray paint. Then follow these 4 steps.
- Order plain empty burlap bags
- Go to a stencil making company such as Stencil Monkey and upload your logo and have them ship you a custom made stencil. Usually costs $25-50
- Buy spray paint
- Paint each burlap bag with your custom design on each bag. Takes less than 15 seconds per bag
- POTATO/COFFEE SACKS - Perfect for coffee and potato farmers and distributors! Personalized burlap bags are a great solution for storing your goods and promoting your business. Burlap allows air to come in, letting your potatoes breathe.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: This burlap sack is made of tightly woven breathable natural fibers and stitched tightly together using a herackle stitching method - allowing the bags to be reusable and extremely strong! Every pack even comes with a plastic storage bag for storing the bags when you don’t use them!
- SACK RACING FOR ALL AGES: Large burlap bags sacks are perfect for kids as well as adults at field day events at school, parties, and church. The sides are reinforced for additional durability. Wide 24 inch opening makes the bags easy to jump in and out of!
- PLANTS & TREES: Great for many uses including as a grow bag for plants/vegetables, covering shrubbery & trees from bad weather and frost in the winter and storing metal parts and hardware. Inexpensive solution for keeping your plants in good health!
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE (MADE FROM NATURAL JUTE FIBERS): Burlap bags are 100% biodegradable, making them more eco-friendly than plastic sandbags. Burlap is made from the skin of the natural jute plant and will completely decompose into the environment at the end of its life. No synthetic materials. No carbon emissions. We've even been written up by FOX, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with biodegradable bags
- Now to the nitty gritty details -- If you’re not familiar with burlap, it does have a unique smell. Don’t worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out.
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (300 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 500 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Storing Potatoes and Coffee
Sandbaggy 22" x 36" custom burlap sacks are the perfect size and thickness to hold, store, and ship dry goods like coffee and potatoes without breaking! Our bags are made from 9 oz thick natural jute fibers and a proprietary sewing technique, to ensure the bags durability. Burlap fabric is the ideal choice for storing dry goods, since it allows them to breathe, unlike plastic alternatives.
If you sell produce or any other dry goods, getting logo imprinted burlap bags is a great idea for marketing and advertising your business.
Sack racing is a fun, competitive game great for kids and adults alike, whether as a weekend activity or at parties. It will definitely bring out the spirit of competition in everyone!
Sandbaggy burlap sacks are designed perfectly for sack racing. Our burlap sacks are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These burlap sack race bags are adult size and for kids over 4 feet tall.
For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sacks are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
22" x 36" burlap bags are tough enough to be used for flood control, as shown in this video by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.
The burlap bags are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
From sack racing to storing materials, these large Sandbaggy burlap sacks will do the job.
Durable enough to be great for planting
Made with 9 oz of natural fibers, these large burlap sacks are extremely durable! They are durable enough for use as planters in gardens and make it easy to transfer plants from pots.
Burlap is biodegradable, thus it will act as a fertilizer for your plants as it breaks down!
They are great for holding soil and plants inside of flower pots, to protect the pot and extend its lifespan.
Plants include tomato, lettuce, and zucchini, among others.
Grown from jute plants, burlap potato sacks are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own.
This reduces waste in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: gunny sack, potato sacks, coffee sacks
Featured In The Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry
What is a burlap sack used for?
Burlap sacks are used for sack racing (can accommodate both adults and children), and storing potatoes, metal parts, hardware, and other materials. Along with potatoes, burlap sacks can be used to store coffee for shipping. Burlap sacks are sewn with a proprietary sewing technique, making them extra durable and suited towards even the fastest, most ambitious sack racers.
Can you wash a burlap sack?
Yes, for washing machines: Be sure to wash the burlap sack without any other laundry. Otherwise, your other clothes will have small burlap fibers. Use 50% of the detergent you would typically use. Wash with warm water on the setting for delicates. Hang the burlap dry instead of machine drying it.
What is a potato sack / burlap bag / burlap sack / toe sack? What does burlap sack mean? What are burlap bags made of?
A burlap sack is a bag made from the woven fabric burlap, which comes from jute plants. Burlap's plant-based origin makes it 100% biodegradable and natural, great for the environment. The terms potato sack, burlap bag, burlap sack, gunny sack, and toe sack all refer to the same product.
How much is burlap?
One 24-inch x 40-inch burlap bag costs $13, with unit discounts the more you buy. If you want to purchase burlap by the roll so you have more flexibility in how you choose to use the burlap, that costs $1.34/yard. The minimum purchase is 1 roll, which is 100 yards.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
4" x 6" Small Burlap Bags With Drawstring - 100% Natural Jute
12" x 19" Small Burlap Bags (50 Lb Capacity)
18" x 30" Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)