Sandbaggy Large Coffee & Potato Burlap Bags | Approx 22" x 38 Inch | Potato Sack
Sandbaggy Used Coffee/Potato Sacks
- Size: Approx. 22 in. x 38 in.
- 9 oz natural fibers: stronger and more durable than 22" x 36" burlap sacks
- POTATO/COFFEE SACKS - These sacks have been used one time and filled with either coffee beans or potato one time. May contain small holes and single cut along the top of bag. Print on bag may differ between bags. Print is on one side of the bag.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: This burlap sack is made of tightly woven breathable natural fibers and stitched tightly together using a herackle stitching method - allowing the bags to be reusable and extremely strong! Every pack even comes with a plastic storage bag for storing the bags when you don’t use them!
- SACK RACING FOR ALL AGES: Large burlap bags sacks are perfect for kids as well as adults at field day events at school, parties, and church. The sides are reinforced for additional durability. Wide 24 inch opening makes the bags easy to jump in and out of!
- PLANTS & TREES: Great for many uses including as a grow bag for plants/vegetables, covering shrubbery & trees from bad weather and frost in the winter and storing metal parts and hardware. Inexpensive solution for keeping your plants in good health!
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE: Burlap bags are 100% biodegradable, making them more eco-friendly than plastic sandbags. Burlap is made from the skin of the natural jute plant and will completely decompose into the environment at the end of its life. No synthetic materials. No carbon emissions. We've even been written up by FOX, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry with biodegradable bags
- Now to the nitty gritty details -- If you’re not familiar with burlap, it does have a unique smell. Don’t worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out.
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (300 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 500 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Sack racing
Sack racing is a fun, competitive game great for kids and adults alike, whether as a weekend activity or at parties. It will definitely bring out the spirit of competition in everyone!
Sandbaggy potato burlap sacks are designed perfectly for sack racing. Our potato sack bags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
These potato sack race bags are adult size and for kids over 4 feet tall.
2. For heavy duty applications
These rugged burlap sacks are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.
24" x 40" burlap sandbags are tough enough to be used for flood control, as shown in this video by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.
The burlap bags are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture.
From sack racing to storing materials, these large Sandbaggy burlap sacks will do the job.
3. Durable enough to be great for planting
Made with 9 oz of natural fibers, these 24" x 40" large burlap sacks are more durable and stronger than our 22" x 36" burlap sacks.
They are durable enough for use as planters in gardens and allow pots to be reused when planting.
They are great for holding soil and plants inside of flower pots, to protect the pot and extend its lifespan.
Plants include tomato, lettuce, and zucchini, among others.
Grown from jute plants, burlap potato sacks are 100% biodegradable, meaning that they decompose on their own.
This reduces waste in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, wholesale burlap, burlap coffee bags and burlap potato sacks
Featured In The Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry
What is a burlap sack used for?
Burlap sacks are used for sack racing (can accommodate both adults and children), and storing potatoes, metal parts, hardware, and other materials. Along with potatoes, burlap sacks can be used to store coffee for shipping. Burlap sacks are sewn with a proprietary sewing technique, making them extra durable and suited towards even the fastest, most ambitious sack racers.
Can you wash a burlap sack?
Yes, for washing machines: Be sure to wash the burlap sack without any other laundry. Otherwise, your other clothes will have small burlap fibers. Use 50% of the detergent you would typically use. Wash with warm water on the setting for delicates. Hang the burlap dry instead of machine drying it.
What is a potato sack / burlap bag / burlap sack / toe sack? What does burlap sack mean? What are burlap bags made of?
A burlap sack is a bag made from the woven fabric burlap, which comes from jute plants. Burlap's plant-based origin makes it 100% biodegradable and natural, great for the environment. The terms potato sack, burlap bag, burlap sack, gunny sack, and toe sack all refer to the same product.
How much is burlap?
One 24-inch x 40-inch burlap bag costs $13, with unit discounts the more you buy. If you want to purchase burlap by the roll so you have more flexibility in how you choose to use the burlap, that costs $1.34/yard. The minimum purchase is 1 roll, which is 100 yards.
What size burlap bag should I buy?
12" x 19"
14" x 26"
18" x 30"
22" x 36"
24" x 40"
14" x 26" coir bag
|Fabric strength||9 oz||9 oz||7 oz||7 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs||50 lbs|
|Time before bag begins to biodegrade||1 month||1 month||1 month||1-5 years|
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 19-inch Small Burlap Bags (50 LB Capacity)
Burlap Sandbags - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch (50 lb Capacity)
18-inch x 30-inch Burlap Potato Sacks (100% Biodegradable)