Large Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Extend the shelf life of your fruits and vegetables with Sandbaggy Reusable Mesh Produce Bags! Commonly known as onion bags, these bags are also great for storing potatoes, oranges, & more. The breathable mesh fabric releases excess moisture which extends the shelf life of your produce compared to using standard plastic grocery bags.
These plastic mesh bags for fruits and vegetables are great for commercial use like farming or personal use like groceries. They have a weight capacity of 50 lbs! They even have a drawstring at the top, so you can close the bag when full to protect your produce.
- sizes: 24" x 35"
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Color: Green
- Closure Type: Drawstring
- Material: Polypropylene
- UV Resistant
- LARGEST MESH BAG ON THE INTERNET - This Sandbaggy Mesh Bag is the largest bag available on the Internet.Our competitor's bags are much smaller and fit much less!
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIALS - Made of industrial grade polypropylene with reinforced seams for a stronger bag
- 50 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY - Can hold up to 50 lbs., industrial grade sewing and reinforced seams make this Onion Bag tough!
- GREAT FOR ALL PRODUCE & GROCERIES - Used for packaging onions, potatoes, apples, onions, peppers, potatoes and corn.
- BREATHABLE & SEE-THROUGH FABRIC - Allows product inside to be easily visible from the outside & allows produce to release excess moisture to extend shelf life
- REUSABLE - Won't break down! UV inhibitors are added to the fabric to extend the life of the bag under the sun.
- WASHABLE - Easy to clean, just wash in warm water and air dry. Make sure you don't put produce in the bag until it's completely dry.
Learn how this Maryland Firewood Supplier uses Sandbaggy Mesh Bags for their firewood operation
Do mesh produce bags work?
Yes, mesh bags work for produce because they allow the produce to last longer. That's because mesh bags are breathable, which prevents produce from getting moist and spoiling.
Are mesh bags eco-friendly?
Since mesh bags are reusable, they have an eco-friendly benefit when compared to disposable plastic bags.
What vegetables can be stored in mesh bags?
You can use mesh bags for storing all types of vegetables, whether they are refrigerated types like broccoli and carrots, or need to be stored in a dry area like onions and potatoes.
How do you wash mesh vegetable bags?
To clean and reuse your mesh bag, just hand wash it in warm water. The most important thing to remember is not to store any produce in it till it is completely dry. Poly mesh bags are the easiest to wash and reuse because plastic is non permeable, so it dries faster and food doesn't get stuck like it would in mesh that's made of natural fibers.
Is it okay to store potatoes and onions together?
Though both onions and potatoes need to be stored in a cool, dry, dark place, you should never store onions and potatoes in close proximity to each other. Onions produce a gas that causes potatoes to ripen faster, and potatoes cause onions to moisturize and go bad.
We Also Recommend
Black Soft Rubber Mallet | 20 oz Industrial Grade | For Installing Landscape Staples | Solid Oak Handle
Sandbag Filler Tool - Flexible Plastic Shovel - Made in USA
Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Double Loop Rebar Wire Ties - 4 Sizes Available: 3", 6", 12" or 18 Inch - 16 Gauge Steel
Great! The bags will be used in an educational project .
Great Good product Reasonable price Arrived on time
Thank you Sandbaggy
Sandbaggy products and services are fantastic. Highly recommend.
Love Onion Produce Bags
I tied my onions individually into the bags and hung them up to store. As I need to use them, I cut the bottom one from a bag and run with it. The bags are great and easy to work with.
Thank You Sandbaggy
We purchased the 15”x25” mesh bag for firewood kindling. The bag size and look is perfect for our 8lb bags of kindling. Plus, it is very cost effective. Thank you!