1" Flat Nylon Webbing Straps - White, 25 Yd Roll - Lightweight
Great For A Variety of Applications!
Sandbaggy Flat Nylon Webbing is the ideal solution for your daily home projects and crafts! Use it to make dog collars and leashes, handles and straps for bags, securing or tying equipment together, and just about any other DIY projects you can think of.
Though these nylon webbing straps are considered lightweight, they still have a tensile strength of 100 lbs! This makes them more than capable for a variety of jobs in your home.
Our nylon webbing rolls are easy to cut, sew, and glue. They are tear resistant, weather resistant, and non-stretchy. Also available in black!
- Material: Nylon
- Length: 25 yards/75 feet Roll
- Width: 1" inch (25.4 mm)
- Thickness: 0.04 inch (1.1 mm)
- Color: White
- Tensile Strength: 100 lbs
- Lightweight Nylon Is Easy To Cut: Great for arts & crafts, Sandbaggy lightweight nylon webbing is easier to cut and sew than thicker heavier duty alternatives.
- Makes Great Straps For Bags and Gear: Nylon webbing makes great straps for bags (tote, duffle, backpacks, purses, fanny packs), as well as for your personal items like binoculars and cameras.
- Water Resistant (Great for Dog Leashes & Collars): Nylon is a great material to use for items that will get wet. It’s perfect for creating dog leashes and collars. Nylon is much easier to wash and is more resistant to water than leather alternatives.
- Non-Stretchy (Great For Home Projects): Unlike Tubular Nylon, Flat Nylon is non-stretchy. This makes it great for tying things together or holding down your outdoor equipment. It's the ideal material for a variety of home projects.
- Durable: The solid and strongly woven fibers make flat nylon webbing extremely strong. Our webbing has a tensile strength of 100 lbs!
What is nylon webbing used for?
Nylon webbing is commonly used for a variety of applications such as seat belts, dog leashes and collars, harnesses, straps of bags, reinforcement binding, and securing equipment. The benefits of using nylon webbing in these scenarios is because nylon is water resistant and has a high tensile strength - the ability of a material to withstand a pulling (tensile) force.
Make sure you choose the correct thickness and strength of nylon webbing for your intended purposes. Our Nylon Webbing is used for more lightweight applications, it's 0.04 inch (1.1 mm) thick and has a 100 lb tensile strength. This makes it better for crafts, such as making straps for bags or smaller home projects, since the material is much easier to cut and sew.
Which is stronger nylon or polypropylene webbing?
Nylon webbing is much stronger and more durable than polypropylene webbing. It has a higher tensile strength and higher abrasion resistance, while polypropylene webbing is more water resistant and has better UV protection.
How do you attach nylon webbing without sewing?
Alternatives to sewing nylon webbing are hot glue, fuse melting of the webbing, or using contact cement.
Nylon vs Polyester Webbing
Nylon webbing is stronger than polyester webbing and is more elastic, while polyester webbing is better able to repel water and more UV resistant. Nylon webbing is a more popular choice for things like rock climbing gear, while polyester is more popular for things like hammock suspension.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft
Storm Drain Filter Inserts | Witches Hat Drain Guard For Stormwater | Made in USA