Storm Drain Filter Inserts | Witches Hat Drain Guard For Stormwater | Made in USA
Oil & Sediment Filter For Stormwater Filtration & Drainage!
Sandbaggy storm drain filter inserts are the perfect sediment filter for stormwater runoff! Also known as a silt sack, our storm drain filters are compatible with various sizes of catch basins and have an 80% sediment removal efficiency. They capture sediment, oil, and trash, preventing it from entering drains on construction sites. Also known as witches hat drain guards, they are extremely easy to install and remove with 4 nylon lifting loops.
Our storm drain filters are available in 4 different sizes to fit any drain shape. They meet or exceed standards set by the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) for a sediment guard. Order these storm drain filter inserts at wholesale prices, as low as $31 each.
Delivers in 2-7 business days - orders above 20 pcs may require an additional 1-2 weeks of production time
- 36"L x 48"W x 18"H
- 48"L x 48"W x 18"H
- 60"L x 60"W x 18"H
- 120"L x 120"W x 18"H
- Cone Depth: 18"
- Color: Black
- Material: 8 oz Polypropylene (non-woven geotextile fabric)
- Style: Needle-Punched
- Handles (lifting loops): Nylon
- Tensile Strength: 205 lbs.
- UV Stabilized
- Compliant With:
- NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26
- HEAVY DUTY STORM DRAIN FILTER - Made of tough needle-punched polypropylene with a tensile strength of 205 lbs and UV stabilized for extended life under the sun, this Sandbaggy product is one tough sediment filter.
- CAPTURE SEDIMENT, OIL, & DEBRIS- During rain events, this drain filter prevents contaminants and sediment from getting into the water system. This silt sack has an 80% sediment removal efficiency! Able to capture sediment from stormwater while allowing water to flow through. Complies fully with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26
- EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVAL - With four heavy duty lifting loops sewn onto the bag, installation is EASY. Quick to install and quick to remove when the bag becomes full.
- EMERGENCY RELEASE VALVE TO PREVENT DRAINAGE BACKUP - Emergency release valve has been built in near the top of the bag to avoid drainage backup, in the event the sediment filter has been filled up without being emptied.
- FITS A VARIETY OF SIZES OF CATCH BASINS: Available in a variety of sizes to fit any drain shape. Can cut and shape this product to fit your needs.
- GREAT FOR INDUSTRIAL, CONSTRUCTION, & MANY MORE APPLICATIONS - From construction sites to industrial parks, Sandbaggy heavy duty storm drain filter will get the job done.
- Made in AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - don't settle for some cheap foreign alternative
- NTPEP Compliant - Our factory is audited annually by NTPEP to ensure our geotextiles meet all AASHTO's NTPEP standards
The witches hat filters sediment from water, preventing it from clogging up the pipes and infrastructure that make up our water system.
As its material is the same type that is under roads, the witches hat is optimized for the best performance.
What is a storm drain filter?
Storm drain filters are devices installed to filter out pollutants and debris from stormwater runoff prior to them entering the drainage system. The purpose of using them is to prevent pollution and protect aquatic habitats.
How do stormwater filters work?
Stormwater filters work by removing pollutants and debris from stormwater. They are installed within the storm drain or catch basin. There are a variety of different types of stormwater filters, they all use a different method designed to remove different types of pollutants and debris from stormwater runoff.
Sandbaggy's witches hat is most effectively used as a sediment filter.
What is a silt sack?
Silt sacks are sediment control devices that prevent sediment and pollutants from entering nearby waterways and stormwater systems. They can come in either a tube or a bag and are commonly placed at the end of a drainage pipe or in a stormwater inlet to capture sediment before it enters the waterway.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width