Sisal Rope - Twisted Twine in Bulk [100% Cat Friendly]
- Size: 1/4 in. x 1000 ft.
- Can wrap 10 4-foot cat scratching posts
- Material: 100% biodegradable natural fibers
- Comparable to sisal rope from Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, and Amazon
- Perfect for making pet toys, such as scratching posts for cats and cat furniture
- Great for light uses at home or work
- Great for large projects that require large quantities of rope
- Holds knots very well
- Resistant to sunlight
- Available in bulk quantities
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (20 spools or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 50 spools will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Strong and versatile
Sisal twisted rope is an extremely versatile type of rope that has many applications, from pet toys (such as a rabbit digging station or mouse toys) to simple household uses like gardening.
Similar to manila rope, sisal twine is about 80% as strong and more economical and versatile.
While manila rope is oiled, sisal twine is not, so it is safe to be used with pet toys.
2. Cats love it
Instead of your cat ruining your furniture, make a scratching post with sisal rope.
For those who already have a scratch post for your cat that needs replacing, instead of buying a new one, fix your current one with sisal twine.
Our Sandbaggy sisal rope has been used to make cat trees, cat furniture, cat scratching posts, and rabbit digging stations.
Sisal twisted rope is 100% biodegradable, so it's good for both your health and the planet's.
Note: sisal rope has a distinct smell from the use of lubricant oil during the manufacturing process to soften the fibers for weaving.
3. Perfect for making DIY cat scratching posts
- 1 4-foot scratching post for cats uses 100 ft sisal rope
- 1 spool of sisal rope = 10 4-foot posts
Is this okay for cats? I detect an oily smell.
Sisal is safe and preferred for cats. Cats love scratching it, and sisal's strength holds up well to cat claws.
We Also Recommend
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Witches Hat - Inlet Protection for Drains/Catch Basins