Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
- Size: 1/4 in. x 500 ft.
- Material: 100% biodegradable natural fibers
- Comparable to sisal rope from Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, and Amazon
- Perfect for making pet toys, such as scratching posts for cats and cat furniture
- Great for many applications from hanging photos to arts and crafts
- Great for large projects that require large quantities of rope
- Holds knots very well
- Resistant to sunlight
- 30-day return policy
Free shipping: anywhere in continental USA
1. Strong and versatile
Sisal twisted rope is an extremely versatile type of rope that has many applications, from pet toys (such as a rabbit digging station or mouse toys) to simple household uses like gardening.
Similar to manila rope, sisal twine is about 80% as strong and more economical and versatile.
While manila rope is oiled, sisal twine is not, so it is safe to be used with pet toys.
2. Cats love it
Instead of your cat ruining your furniture, make a scratching post with sisal rope.
For those who already have a scratch post for your cat that needs replacing, instead of buying a new one, fix your current one with sisal twine.
Our Sandbaggy sisal rope has been used to make cat trees, cat furniture, cat scratching posts, and rabbit digging stations.
Sisal twisted rope is 100% biodegradable, so it's good for both your health and the planet's.
3. Perfect for making DIY cat scratching posts
- 1 4-foot scratching post for cats uses 100 ft sisal rope
- 1 spool of sisal rope = 10 4-foot posts
We Also Recommend
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Witches Hat - Inlet Protection for Drains/Catch Basins