Studded T-Post - Green Color Steel
T-posts will be shipped using a pallet with an LTL (less-than-truckload) carrier and will arrive in 1-3 weeks (standard) or 1 week (expedited).
- Free shipping for states fully in Pacific and Mountain Time Zones
- $150 shipping for Central and Eastern states
- Length: 5 feet (0.95 pounds / foot), 6 feet (1.33 pounds / foot)
- Weight of each post
- 5-ft post: 4.75 lbs
- 6-ft post: 8 lbs
- Material: Rust-resistant Studded Steel
- Color: Green
- Great for use in fencing on farms and ranches and in gardens and backyards
- Can serve as fence posts for chain-link fences
- Posts can be driven into dirt, soil, or sand without any prior digging
- Includes an anchor plate, as known as a spade
- Can be used for safety fencing and erosion control purposes
- Great for supporting silt fence
T-posts are strong, studded fence posts made of steel, tough enough to handle the most extreme weather temperatures.
They are available in two options:
- Standard: 5 feet long, weighing 0.95 pounds / foot
- Heavy duty: 6 feet long, weighing 1.33 pounds / foot
- The 30% heavier weight per foot makes it more suitable for heavy duty use cases
T-posts can be used to build safety fencing on job sites, temporary fencing to control erosion, and permanent fencing for agricultural use.
T-posts are both affordable and heavy duty, so they are often used in lieu of less durable wood posts.
A coating of a 20 micron thick layer of paint helps increase longevity and prevent rust.
T-posts should be driven 1 to 1.5 feet into the ground for stability. To build a 3-foot tall fence, use a 5-foot T-post, placing 2 feet of the T-post into the ground.
To build a sturdy fence, use one T-post every 8-10 feet. For easy installation of T-posts, be sure to use a T-post driver.
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Witches Hat - Inlet Protection for Drains/Catch Basins