Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
- Each bale contains 100 lbs of recycled cotton & nylon rags
- Post-consumer recycled cotton & nylon
- Only $1.55/lb for rags including shipping
- About 600-700 rags per 100lb bale
- Only usable rags: we have screened out all the metal parts so that you only receive rags that are ready to be used
Quality rags: strong & absorbent, low-lint & metal-free
All-purpose rags: great for many uses including general cleaning, dusting, clean-up, and painting jobs
- Also called shop rags, cleaning rags, wiping cloths
- Packaged using a poly sheet as opposed to a standard packaging box - means more rags and less packaging
- 100% biodegradable
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (3 bales or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 4 bales or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
This is a video on how to unbox Sandbaggy's Cotton Rag bale. So as you can see, this arrives very tightly packaged in a bale, with plastic wrap and metal straps around it.
So in order for you to break it open the easiest possible way, all you need to do, is go to the top or the bottom of the bale, use a razor blade or a pair of scissors, and just go ahead and break open the bale.
Once you break open the bale, all you need to do is pull out what you need to use for your application and you're good to go.
You can see how tightly packaged this is. So we fit between 600 and 700 cotton rags in each bale.
These are large old t-shirts that are clean, and that can be used for your cleaning applications, whether it's a mechanic shop or a manufacturing plant, it's great for that one time use, once you're done using it, you can just throw these out.
So here is a little bit about our Sandbaggy Cotton Rags.
Each bale contains 100 pounds of recycled cotton and nylon rags.
1. Shop Ready
Cotton and nylon rags are a must-have in automotive, manufacturing, and service/repair facilities for cleaning needs.
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - Twisted Twine in Bulk [100% Cat Friendly]
Witches Hat - Inlet Protection for Drains/Catch Basins