Pre Filled Gravel Polyethylene Sandbags (30 lbs each) - Size: 17" x 27" - Monofilament Bags
30 lb Polyethylene Sandbags For Sale By The Pallet Or Truckload!
We'll do all the heavy lifting! Order Sandbaggy Pre Filled Polyethylene Sandbags For Sale today and have filled 30 lb sandbags delivered to your doorstep! Each sandbag is filled with 30 lbs of sand, is UV resistant, and refillable with up to a 50 lb weight capacity. These bags can also be filled with gravel. You can order Sandbags by the pallet or truckload.
- Each pallet is 2,250 lbs and holds 75 Filled Sandbags
- Each truckload holds 1500 Filled Sandbags - please note that truckload deliveries requires a forklift & pallet jack onsite to offload pallets. 53 ft Dry Van is used for delivery
- Additional delivery fees apply if no forklift is available
- Production Lead Time - 3 days to 2 weeks
- Meets California DOT specs
- Last 1-2 Years Under Direct Sunlight
- Military Grade - 70 lb. Weight Capacity
Exclusive Free Shipping To Southern California!
Due to the weight of these prefilled sandbags, we are only able to offer free shipping to Southern California addresses (price is marked up for areas outside of Southern California).
Not sure if you are a Southern California address? Check your zip code with our delivery service here : https://shiphds.com/servicearea
Discounted Shipping To Northern California, Utah, Nevada & Arizona!
We offer a $1000 Flat Rate Shipping Fee Per Truckload. Whether you buy 750 bags or 1500 bags, its $1000/truck!
Need 3000 bags? It's $2000
Discounted Shipping To Oregon, Washington State & Colorado!
We offer a $2000 Flat Rate Shipping Fee Per Truckload. Whether you buy 750 bags or 1500 bags, its $2000/truck!
Need 3000 bags? It's $4000
3x More UV Resistant Then Regular Sandbags!
If you are looking for the most durable sandbags, you got to try these out! Whether you are using them for construction, erosion control, or holding down tarps or signs, our Mesh Polyethylene Sandbags (also called monofilament sandbags) will get the job done.
They last 2-3 times longer than traditional polypropylene sandbags and have a weight capacity of 70 lbs! They are UV resistant and can last 1-2 years under direct sunlight in high heat places such as California and Florida. Because they are so heavy duty, you can fill them with rocks or gravel and they won't break. Get a pallet of prefilled polyethylene sandbags at wholesale pricing, as low as $3.57 each when you buy in bulk.
- Size: 17" x 27"
- Color: Brown
- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Fabric: Mesh
- Fiber: Monofilament
- Weight Capacity: 70 lb
- Stitching: Fusion Welded
- UV Protected: Yes
- Tie Strings: Yes
- Fill With Gravel or Rocks: Made to hold any kind of gravel or rocks. Because these are mesh sandbags, we don’t recommend filling them with sand since it will leak out of the bag.
- Last 1-2 Years Under Direct Sunlight: UV resistant, made with industry leading light stabilizers, our polyethylene sandbags last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, even in high temperature areas like California and Florida. This is 2-3 times longer than standard sandbags, which last about 6 months.
- Heavy Duty / Military Grade: Built to take a beating! These heavy duty sandbags are made from industrial grade woven polyethylene and are 2-3x thicker than standard sandbags.
- Holds Up To 70 lbs! Our sandbags are made to hold rocks and gravel without tearing. They have a 70 lb weight capacity, which is 40% more than a standard sandbag.
- Includes high-quality black tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Save Big When You Buy In Bulk! Get polyethylene sandbags at wholesale prices. We sell these sandbags as low as $3.57 each.
What is the best material for sandbags?
The best sandbag material will depend on the application it is being used for, here are some of the most common:
- Burlap: A natural and biodegradable option. Burlap sandbags are not as water-resistant as other types of sandbags.
- Polypropylene: More water-resistant, durable, and lightweight than burlap sandbags.
- Polyethylene: Very water-resistant and durable. Polyethylene is the most resistant to UV degradation as compared to other types of sandbags.
How long do Polyethylene Sandbags last?
Polyethylene sandbags typically have a lifespan of 1-2 years when exposed to the elements. However, they can last longer if they are stored indoors or in a shaded area.
What is the best material to put in a sandbag to prevent flooding?
Clean, dry sand is the best sandbag material to prevent flooding. Sand is dense and heavy, which makes it ideal for blocking water. It is also non-reactive, so it will not degrade over time.
We Also Recommend
Pre Filled Sandbags For Flooding (30 lbs each) - 14” x 26” - Woven Polypropylene
Pre Filled Geotextile Sandbags For Flooding (30 lbs each) - 14” x 26” - 8 oz Non Woven Polypropylene
Pre Filled Gravel Sandbags for Erosion Control (30 lbs each) - Size: 14" x 26"
Pre Filled Saddle Sandbags For Photography (15 lbs) - 25 lb. Capacity