Pre Filled Geotextile Sandbags For Flooding (30 lbs each) - 14” x 26” - 8 oz Non Woven Polypropylene
30 lb Geotextile Sandbags For Sale By The Pallet Or Truckload!
We'll do all the heavy lifting! Order Sandbaggy Pre Filled Geotextile Sandbags For Sale today and have filled 30 lb sandbags delivered to your doorstep! Each sandbag is filled with 30 lbs of sand, is UV resistant, and refillable with up to a 50 lb weight capacity. These bags can also be filled with gravel. You can order Sandbags by the pallet or truckload.
- Each pallet is 2,250 lbs and holds 75 Filled Sandbags
- Each truckload holds 1500 Filled Sandbags - please note that truckload deliveries requires a forklift & pallet jack onsite to offload pallets. 53 ft Dry Van is used for delivery
- Additional delivery fees apply if no forklift is available
- Production Lead Time - 3 days to 2 weeks
- Made from 8 oz Non Woven Polypropylene
- Meets Caltrans spec for Geotextile Sandbags
- Meets Berry Compliant USA Made
- Lead Time - 3-5 days
Exclusive Free Shipping To Southern California!
Due to the weight of these prefilled sandbags, we are only able to offer free shipping to Southern California addresses (price is marked up for areas outside of Southern California).
Not sure if you are a Southern California address? Check your zip code with our delivery service here : https://shiphds.com/servicearea
Discounted Shipping To Northern California, Utah, Nevada & Arizona!
We offer a $1000 Flat Rate Shipping Fee Per Truckload. Whether you buy 750 bags or 1500 bags, its $1000/truck!
Need 3000 bags? It's $2000
Discounted Shipping To Oregon, Washington State & Colorado!
We offer a $2000 Flat Rate Shipping Fee Per Truckload. Whether you buy 750 bags or 1500 bags, its $2000/truck!
Need 3000 bags? It's $4000
Perfect For Building Water Barriers!
Get our best filled sandbags for flooding. Our 14" x 26" non woven geotextile sandbags are built to take a beating and great for many uses, including sandbagging, water barriers, flood and erosion control, pipeline construction, and earthbag homes.
Our sandbags to prevent flooding are available in beige. The bags are constructed of a tough, 8 oz non woven polypropylene. Get these sand bags for sale when you buy them in bulk!
- Size: 14" x 26"
- Color: Black
- Material: Nonwoven Polypropylene
- Thickness: 8 oz
- Weight: 30 lb
- Weight Capacity: 50 lb
- Stitching: Double Chain Stitched
- UV Protected: Yes
- Caltrans spec for Geotextile Sandbags: Yes
- Berry Compliant USA Made: Yes
- NTPEP Compliant: Yes
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - don't settle for some cheap foreign alternative
- WATER FLOW THROUGH: Unlike standard sandbags that does not allow water to flow through, Sandbaggy Non Woven Sandbag allows over 140 gallons per minute per sq foot of area.
- ULTRA THICK SANDBAGS: Standard 14" x 26" Sandbags weigh approx. 35 grams, but this Sandbaggy Black Sandbag is made with three times as much fabric tripling the weight to 105 grams per bag. Much tougher + more durable bag that can handle more drops.
- MATERIAL: Made of industrial grade nonwoven fabric, the same type of fabric underlying roads. Made of tough needle-punched polypropylene with a tensile strength of 205 lbs, this Sandbaggy product is built tough!
- UV PROTECTION: Made with a 4000 hr UV Inhibitor that allows sandbag to last 9 months under direct sunlight in hot, sunny places such as California, Florida, and Arizona. In cooler regions of the country, our sandbags can last 9 to 24 months depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis.
- WIDELY TRUSTED: Sandbaggy sandbags are used by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors, and nonprofits including the US Army and Red Cross.Whether for hurricanes on the East Coast or flooding in the Midwest, Sandbaggy sandbags have been there every step of the way as the first and last line of defense for the homes and businesses of everyday Americans.
- MILITARY GRADE: Used by the US Army, Sandbaggy sandbags are truly military grade. With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these heavy duty Sandbaggy Sandbags can be filled with sand or gravel. Our sandbags have a 14-inch wide opening, making them easy to fill and use.
- NTPEP Compliant - Our factory is audited annually by NTPEP to ensure our geotextiles meet all AASHTO's NTPEP standards
Using Sand Bags For Flood Control
- Place sandbags outside and against the entry points of your home (such as doors and garages) to form a wall.
- Stack the bags like bricks, stacking the bag right in the middle of the 2 bags beneath it.
- Walk on the sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag.
Comparing Different Size Sandbags For Flooding
14" x 26" ultra
18" x 30"
25" x 40"
31" x 45"
35"L x 35"W x 50"H
|35"L x 35"W x 70"H|
FIBC Bulk Bags
|Ventilated Bulk Bags||80" x 80"|
|How to fill it|
|UV Protection||3-6 months||7-15 months||6-9 months||3-6 months||None||None||1-6 months||1-6 months||1-6 months||None|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||100 lbs||90 lbs||100 lbs||100 lbs||100 lbs||2,000 lbs||3,000 lbs||2,200 lbs||N/A|
|What to put in it|
collect green waste
|Ties included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes (corner straps)||Yes (corner straps)||Yes (corner straps)||No|
What are geotextile sandbags?
Geotextile Sandbags are sandbags that are constructed from a geotextile fabric. Unlike regular sandbags, which are woven, the nonwoven geotextile fabric allows water to pass through. This makes them advantageous in things like drainage and filtration.
What is the best material for sandbags?
The best material to put in a sandbag is sand or any other material that can be tightly packed like dirt or mulch. Don't use things that have sharp edges like rocks, as that can damage the bag and are less effective at blocking water since it is not as dense as something like sand.
Where should a geotextile bag be used?
Geotextile Bags should be used anytime you need a water barrier, such as controlling beach erosion, or you need to filter and separate water and sediment, such as inlet protection.
Woven Vs Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric
The difference is water permeability. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric is water permeable, while woven fabric is not.
We Also Recommend
Pre Filled Sandbags For Flooding (30 lbs each) - 14” x 26” - Woven Polypropylene
Pre Filled Gravel Sandbags for Erosion Control (30 lbs each) - Size: 14" x 26"
Pre Filled Saddle Sandbags For Photography (15 lbs) - 25 lb. Capacity
Pre Filled Gravel Polyethylene Sandbags (30 lbs each) - Size: 17" x 27" - Monofilament Bags