Pre Filled Sandbags For Flooding (30 lbs each) - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch - Woven Polypropylene
30 lb Sandbags For Sale By The Pallet Or Truckload!
We'll do all the heavy lifting! Order Sandbaggy Pre Filled Sandbags For Sale today and have filled 30 lb sandbags delivered to your doorstep! Each sandbag is filled with 30 lbs of sand, is UV resistant, and refillable with up to a 50 lb weight capacity. These bags can also be filled with gravel. You can order Sandbags by the pallet or truckload.
- Each pallet is 2,250 lbs and holds 75 Filled Sandbags
- Each truckload holds 1500 Filled Sandbags - please note that truckload deliveries requires a forklift onsite to offload pallets
Exclusive Free Shipping To Southern California!
Due to the weight of these prefilled sandbags, we are only able to offer free shipping to Southern California addresses (price is marked up for areas outside of Southern California).
Not sure if you are a Southern California address? Check your zip code with our delivery service here : https://shiphds.com/servicearea
Perfect For Building Water Barriers!
Get our best filled sandbags for flooding. Our 14" x 26" sandbags are built to take a beating and great for many uses, including sandbagging, water barriers, flood and erosion control, pipeline construction, and earthbag homes.
Our sandbags to prevent flooding are available in beige. The bags are constructed of a tough, woven polypropylene and are rigorously tested to ensure they can be filled with sand and dropped at least 10 times from 4 feet before showing any signs of wear. Get these sand bags for sale when you buy them in bulk!
Used To Prevent Flooding, Control Erosion, & More!
Learn more about our 14" x 26" Sandbags for flooding. These sandbags are heavy duty, reusable, and UV resistant, perfect for building sandbag barriers. Watch our video below.
- Size: 14" x 26"
- Color: Beige (tan)
- Material: Woven Polypropylene
- Weight: 30 lb
- Weight Capacity: 50 lb
- Dimensions (Filled): 12 inch x 18 inch length x 3.5 inch height (depth)
- Thickness: 10 Mil
- Volume ≈ 0.5 cubic feet of sand
- Closure Type: Tie String (attached)
- Stitching: Double Chain Stitched
- UV Protected: Yes
- Waterproof: 98% Waterproof
- Reusable (refillable): Yes
- WIDELY TRUSTED FOR FLOOD PROTECTION: Sandbaggy sandbags are used by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors, and nonprofits including the US Army and Red Cross. They are the #1 best selling sandbags on the Internet, with over 4 million Sandbaggy Sandbags installed across this great country. Whether for hurricanes on the East Coast or flooding in the Midwest, our flood protection sandbags have been there every step of the way as the first and last line of defense for the homes and businesses of everyday Americans.
- MILITARY GRADE: Used by the US Army, Sandbaggy sandbags are truly military grade. With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these heavy duty Sandbags can be filled with sand or gravel. Our sandbags have a 14-inch wide opening, making them easy to fill and use.
- UV PROTECTION: Made with a UV Inhibitor that allows sandbag to last 6 months under direct sunlight in hot, sunny places such as California, Florida, and Arizona. In cooler regions of the country, our sandbags can last 6 to 24 months depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis.
- REUSABLE & REFILLABLE: Built from tough woven polypropylene, you can use these refillable sandbags multiple times.
- EROSION CONTROL: Helps to prevent and minimize erosion on roads and beaches.
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM: Sandbaggy has been in business for more than 10 years. We're lucky to be able to serve such incredible customers every day to help protect their homes and businesses with sandbag walls, prevent erosion, and ensure temporary signs stay in place to keep drivers safe on the road.
- “These bags did the job perfectly!” - Allan L.
- “Bags were sturdy, very well made. Would def buy again.” - S. Hoffman.
- “Amazing sandbags. Ordered multiple times” - Christopher R.
Using Sand Bags For Flood Control
- Place sandbags outside and against the entry points of your home (such as doors and garages) to form a wall.
- Stack the bags like bricks, stacking the bag right in the middle of the 2 bags beneath it.
- Walk on the sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag.
See these Sandbags in action! Check out how our customers used these products.
How Sandbaggy Sandbags Protects Shoreline on Lake Michigan Property
Our sandbags are great for building a sandbag barrier to protect shorelines from erosion.
How Sandbaggy Sandbags Protects Arizona Property
Build a sandbag barrier to protect your yard from flash floods. Our green sandbags also blend in great with the environment.
Mississippi Customer Uses Sandbags to Build Waterfall & Koi Pond
Form a sandbag wall to create the framework for your outdoor projects. Sandbags provide a sturdy structure for many applications.
Hurricane and Storm Protection
Whether you need them for storms or hurricanes, Sandbaggy sandbags are used across the control to control and divert water. Learn more below.
Flood Barriers To Protect Your Property
When filled with sand, woven polypropylene sandbags stop flooding and water.
For the best results build a sandbag flood barrier. They are a fast and inexpensive solution to avoid damage to your property when there is a flood.
With polypropylene sandbags around your house, your house will be saved from flooding.
Since their invention, polypropylene sand bags have saved tens of thousands of homes from being flooded.
Tens of thousands of Sandbaggy empty sandbags for flood control were used to protect homeowners from flooding during Hurricane Florence in 2018.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry
Comparing Different Size Sandbags For Flooding
14" x 26" ultra
18" x 30"
25" x 40"
31" x 45"
35"L x 35"W x 50"H
|35"L x 35"W x 70"H
FIBC Bulk Bags
|Ventilated Bulk Bags||80" x 80"
|How to fill it||
|UV Protection||3-6 months||7-15 months||6-9 months||3-6 months||None||None||1-6 months
||1-6 months||1-6 months||None|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||100 lbs||90 lbs||100 lbs||100 lbs||100 lbs||2,000 lbs||3,000 lbs||2,200 lbs||N/A|
|What to put in it||
collect green waste
|Ties included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes (corner straps)||Yes (corner straps)||Yes (corner straps)||No|
How much does it cost to fill a sand bag with 30 lbs. of sand?
A good estimate would be around $1.50 per bag. The cost of filling a sandbag with 30 lbs of sand depends on the cost of sand in your area and whether you have access to free sand. If you have to purchase sand, the cost will depend on the price of sand per pound or per bag and the quantity of sand required to fill a single sandbag.
Do sandbags really keep water out?
Sandbags keep water out and prevent flooding by acting as a water barrier to divert water, this is due to the sand's coarse texture making it less porous (ability to absorb water) than other materials. The main benefit of using sandbags to prevent flooding is just how simple and quick they are to use and set up.
What is the best thing to fill sandbags with?
The best material to put in a sandbag is sand or other material that can be tightly packed like dirt or mulch. Don't use things that have sharp edges like rocks, as that can damage the bag and are less effective at blocking water since it is not as dense as something like sand.
Where do you put sandbags for flooding?
To prevent flooding make sure to put sandbags outside and against the entry points of your home (such as doors and garages) to form a wall. Also identify other areas where you will need to divert water from.
How to fill sandbags for flooding
Fill sandbags 1/2 to 2/3 full with your material (sand, dirt, mulch, gravel). Use the tie strings and tie the top. Then stack the bags like bricks, stacking the bag right in the middle of the 2 bags beneath it.
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 15-inch Small Empty Sandbags - UV Protected - Great for Holding Down Signs & Tents
Sandbags For Flooding - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch - Empty Woven Polypropylene
14" x 26" Water Activated Sandless Sandbags For Flooding (Black) - Stronger Than Quick Dam Bags
Ultra Heavy Duty Black Sandbags [4K hours UV protection] - Military Grade: Can Be Dropped 40X
Awesome Trampoline Solution
Sandbaggy bags are the easiest way to use our kids sandbox sand to secure down the new backyard favorite- the Trampoline!! The kids easily helped fill and put two on each support. So easy to move to mow and trim. The weight we need to keep the wind from moving the trampoline. Thanks Sandbaggy for a great product (that is reasonably priced and shipped quickly too!!)
I have used 1,100 bags and haven’t had any bad bags or problems of any kind! The shipping process is quick and simple! I would highly recommend this product and company! Thank you
Building an Earthbag Home!
I have used the 14×26" Sandbaggy sandbags to build my earthbag home. I love that these bags are sturdy, good quality and easy to handle. I have and will continue to recommend this brand to others for their projects in the future.
Storm water resolution
Fantastic product like I used in the army. Storm water was running over my septic & drainfield, it is no longer an issue thanks to sandbaggy!