Plywood H Clips For Roofing - Panel Edge Sheathing - Sizes: 7/16, 15/32, 1/2 inch
Sandbaggy Plywood Clips (also known as H Clips) are perfect for supporting your plywood or OSB roofs and walls. These clips are made heavy duty, undergoing a hot dipped galvanizing process which protects the steel from corroding giving your wood panels long lasting support.
- 7/16 inch
- 15/32 inch
- 1/2 inch
- Material: 20 gauge Steel, Hot-Dipped Galvanized
- Packing: 50 pc/bag, 5 bags/box
Must provide 1/8" space between plywood panels
- H Clips Reinforce Roof Support: H Clips are an easy and effective way to add stability to your plywood or OSB roof. They work by connecting the panel edges of your wood ensuring that the plywood doesn't shift, buckle, and become uneven over time.
- Also Works For OSB: The H clips also work great for oriented strand board (OSB). OSB is an engineered wood panel that is used interchangeably with plywood.
- Long Lasting - Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel: These plywood h clips are built to last! The steel goes through a hot dipped galvanizing process which protects the steel from corrosion. Hot dip galvanizing lasts much longer than the standard electro galvanizing process.
- 3 Sizes To Fit Your Panel Edges: We offer these in 7/16, 15/32, 1/2 inch sizes, ensuring these will be a snug fit for your roofing or walls.
- Wholesale: Save When You Buy In Bulk! Save as much as 50% per clip when you purchase them in bulk. We sell our plywood clips in quantities of 100 up to 10,000 clips.
Are plywood clips necessary?
Plywood Clips are not required for all roof sheathing projects, but they are recommended. They improve the longevity and durability of the plywood by ensuring that the plywood doesn't shift and become uneven over time.
What are plywood clips used for?
Plywood clips connect the panel edges of plywood, thus reinforcing the stability of the 2 pieces of plywood by ensuring they don't shift and become uneven over time. They are most commonly used in roofing but can be used for plywood walls as well.
What are roof sheathing clips called?
Roof Sheathing clips are also known as plywood clips, panel edge clips, OSB clips, and H clips.
Should you leave a gap between plywood?
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft
Oil & Sediment Guard | Made in USA | Witches Hat | Catch Basin / Storm Drain Filter