Plastic Rebar Tie Wire Reel - Holds up to 400 ft of 12-20 Gauge Wire
Due to major demand, we are completely out of stock till end of September. If you order now, we will ship out the moment they are available.
Lightweight and Durable Rebar Tying Tool
Maximize your rebar tying efficiency with our Plastic Rebar Tie Wire Reels. Specifically designed for convenience, these reels ensure that your tie wire is always within reach, allowing you to effortlessly grab a piece of wire with remarkable speed.
Unlike aluminum reels, the plastic design provides a lightweight yet durable solution, no more added weight and bulkiness of aluminum. The plastic construction is resistant to rust and corrosion, which can extend the lifespan of the product, as well as ensuring a smooth dispensing of the tie wire. Sandbaggy Plastic Tie Wire Reels can hold up to 400 ft of 12 - 20 gauge wire and are available as low as $13.40 each. Learn more below.
If you are looking for a more heavy duty option, we have aluminum rebar tie wire reels available.
- Size: 6 inch x 3 inch
- Belt Loops: ¼" x 2 ¼"
- Weight: 12 oz (0.75 lbs)
- Material: Polypropylene (Plastic)
- Color: Orange
- Belt Size (compatible with): Up to 2 inch Wide
- Capacity: 400 ft of wire
- Rebar Wire Size: 12 - 20 gauge wire
- Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Rewind Knob
- Lightweight & Easy To Carry: Plastic Tie Wire Reels don’t weigh you down like metal alternatives. They’re much easier to use for extended periods!
- Made From Durable Plastic (Polypropylene): Polypropylene is a lightweight yet durable plastic, able to withstand the rigors of construction sites and heavy-duty applications. It's resistant to chemicals and UV exposture.
- Rust and Corrosion Resistance: Unlike metal tie wire reels, our plastic reels don't rust or corrode, ensuring their longevity and reliability in various weather conditions.
- Built-In Belt Loops: Compatible with belt sizes up to 2 inches wide (Belt loop dimensions are ¼" x 2 ¼") to provide convenient and secure attachment, keeping them easily accessible and hands-free while you work.
- Holds Up to 400 ft of 12-20 Gauge Wire
- Rewind Knob: Manually rewinds or retracts the wire back into the reel for neat and secure storage.
- Ambidextrous: Designed for left or right-hand use.
What is a tie wire reel used for?
A tie wire reel is used to hold and dispense tie wire, keeping it close, handy, and organized. Tie wire is commonly used in construction and other industries for securing and tying materials together, such as rebar, fencing, posts, etc.
Aluminum vs Plastic Rebar Tie Wire Reels
Choosing between plastic and aluminum reels will depend on the project. For more heavy duty jobs, where the tie wire reel will be more likely to break or is exposed to extreme conditions, opt for aluminum. For jobs where these factors aren’t present, opt for plastic, since it’s much more lightweight and a more economical choice. Aluminum is much stronger than plastic, the one advantage plastic does have in terms of longevity is it does not corrode like aluminum.
We Also Recommend
Sandbaggy Rebar Mushroom Safety Caps | For Rebar #3 to #8 | Concrete Stakes | T-Posts Caps
Double Loop Rebar Wire Ties - 4 Sizes Available: 3", 6", 12" or 18 Inch - 16 Gauge Steel
Sandbaggy Rebar Tie Wire Roll 16 Gauge | Black Annealed, Steel, Approx. 330 ft | Great for Securing Rebar | 3.5 lbs
U Shaped Rebar Stakes - Galvanized Steel - 12" x 2", diameter 3/8" (#3 Rebar)