Non-Woven Filter Fabric 4 oz - Landscape Fabric - Great For Drainage & Landscaping - Made in USA
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - While everyone else has outsourced to China, we are one of the ONLY companies that still makes our fabric in America.
- BUILT TOUGH - Made with Industrial Grade 4oz Non-Woven Polypropylene, this Sandbaggy Fabric is the toughest in its class and is rated for 100 lbs of tensile strength. This is 30% thicker than standard fabrics.
- BEST FLOW RATES - This fabric boasts some of the best flow rates for a Landscape Fabric with 140 GPM per square ft meaning better drainage and flow-through while being extremely strong!
- GREAT FOR MANY APPLICATIONS - This Sandbaggy Fabric has so many uses such as Farming/Gardening, Landscaping, Road Stabilization, Drainage Installations, Rip Rap & Retaining Walls
- FLEXIBLE & SOFT FABRIC - Unlike standard woven fabrics that are rigid, Sandbaggy Non-Woven Filter Fabric is flexible and easily conforms to uneven surfaces
- IMPROVES DRAINAGE - Sandbaggy Filter Fabric helps prevent clogging, extends drainage system life and performance and is great for french drains, trench drains and blanket drains.
- DOES NOT FRAY - You can cut as many X's as you want and the fabric will not fray
- Thickness: 4 oz
- Material: polypropylene non-woven fabric
- Roll Weight:
- 3 x 50 ft - 4 lbs
- 3 x 100 ft - 9 lbs
- 3 x 300 ft - 23 lbs
- 6 x 50 ft - 9 lbs
- 6 x 100 ft - 15 lbs
- 10 x 50 ft - 14 lbs
- 10 x 100 ft - 25 lbs
- 15 x 25 ft - 10 lbs
- 15 x 50 ft - 20 lbs
- Note: Rolls over 3 feet will be folded in half to fit within UPS size guidelines. In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
- Great for use as a weed barrier in a vegetable garden to control weeds
- Helps prevent soil erosion when it rains
- Works great under mulch, in a greenhouse, or outdoors
- This geotextile fabric is permeable, allowing water to go through
Using Sandbaggy Fabric to Protect Against Weeds on Michigan Farm
This Non-Woven Landscape Fabric will help you get your landscaping job done.
1. Comparison chart of Sandbaggy's ground cover and competitors'
Sandbaggy's ground cover has built-in UV protection, is made from 100% virgin resin to provide additional strength, is laboratory tested to meet ASTM test methods, and has undergone pre-shipment inspection for irregularities.
When installing this landscape fabric, use a rubber mallet and gloves. Install staples 2-4 feet apart for secure fabric installation. Softer soils will require additional staples.
What is the difference between the types of rolls you sell?
Orange landscape fabric
|Material||Jute||Coconut fiber||Polypropylene woven fabric||Burlap|
|Length||225 ft||165 ft||300, 500 ft||100, 300, 500 ft||300 ft|
|Width||4 ft||4 ft||3 ft||3 ft||3.33 or 6 ft|
|Coverage||900 sq. ft||1,070 sq. ft||900 or 1,500 sq. ft||300 - 1,500 sq. ft||1,000 or 1,800 sq. ft|
|Price/sqft (1,000 sq. ft)||$0.17||$0.30||$0.08||$0.09||$0.15|
Beach / shoreline erosion
Table / aisle runner
Tree / shrub protection
|Life||1-2 years||2-5 years||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||N/A|
|Anchored using||6-inch sod staples||N/A|
We Also Recommend
Landscape Fabric (2,000 UV hours) - 3 ft wide
Landscape Fabric (2,000 UV hours) - 3 ft wide - Orange
Non-Woven Filter Fabric 8 oz - Landscape Fabric - Toughest on the Market - Made in USA
Jute Netting Roll - Erosion Control Matting - 4 ft Wide