Gopher Wire Roll | 20 Gauge 4 ft x 100 ft Roll | Double Galvanized for 6 to 10 Yr Life | 35% Smaller Openings For Better Defense Against Gophers | Poultry Netting/Cloth
- Roll size: 4 ft wide x 100 ft long
- Weight: 55 lbs/roll
- Material: double galvanized 20 gauge wire
- STOP EXPENSIVE GOPHER DAMAGE: Protect lawns, raised bed gardens, turf, gravel areas from expensive gopher damage with Sandbaggy Gopher Wire
- BUILT FOR EXTENDED LIFE: Made with Double Galvanization meaning that the steel is galvanized twice for extended rust protection, this Sandbaggy Gopher Wire is built to last!
- 6 TO 10 YEARS OF PROTECTION: Sandbaggy Gopher Wire will provide 6 to 10 years of protection!
- SMALLER MESH OPENING COMPARED WITH COMPETITORS: Sandbaggy Gopher Wire is engineered with 35% smaller openings for better protection against gopher damage. While our competitors use 3/4" x 1-1/4" openings, Sandbaggy is only 5/8" x 1".
- STRONG 20 GAUGE WIRE: Made with industrial grade 20 gauge wire, this Sandbaggy protect is built tough!
- GREAT FOR CHICKEN PEN / COOP FENCES: This wire is also great for use in chicken pens and coop fences
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft (Southern California Delivery)
Storm Drain Filter Inserts | Witches Hat Drain Guard For Stormwater | Made in USA