Dewatering Bags - Made in America - For Filtering Sediment, Oil, Sludge & Pollutants
Protect against erosion and pollution when dewatering your site with Sandbaggy Dewatering Bags. They'll filter out anything from sediments, silt, sludge, oil, and more!
Perfect for use on a construction site or for dredging, these non woven geotextile dewatering bags filter sediment at an 80% removal efficiency, preventing it from clogging up the pipes and infrastructure that make up our water system.
Delivers in 2-7 business days - orders above 20 pcs may require an additional 1-2 days of production time.
- Sizes (in feet):
- 5 ft x 5 ft
- 5 ft x 7 ft
- 5 ft x 10 ft
- 6 ft x 6 ft
- 15 ft x 10 ft
- 15 ft x 15 ft
- Material: non woven needle-punched polypropylene
- GOOD FOR INDUSTRIAL & CONSTRUCTION SITES: Prevent contaminants and sediment from getting into the water system
- HEAVY DUTY DEWATERING BAG - Made of tough needle-punched polypropylene with a tensile strength of 205 lbs, this Sandbaggy product is built tough!
- CAPTURE SEDIMENT, SILT, OIL, SLUDGE, TRASH - Great for pumping out containment areas, ponds, dredging locations, etc.
- GREAT FOR MANY TYPES OF FACILITIES - From construction sites to industrial parks, Sandbaggy Dewatering Bag will get the job done!
- GEOTEXTILE FABRIC: Made of industrial grade nonwoven fabric, the same type of fabric underlying roads
- MADE IN AMERICA - Support American jobs, American infrastructure and American FAMILIES - don't settle for some cheap foreign alternative
Sandbaggy Dewatering Bags are a sediment and silt filter. They work by filtering the silt and sediment from water which prevents water from clogging up the pipes and infrastructure that make up our water system. They also collect other pollutants such as oil and sludge. Use these silt and sediment bags for:
- construction sites
- erosion control
What are dewatering bags?
Dewatering Bags, also known as sediment filter bags, are bags used to filter sediments, silt, sludge and other pollutants from water pumped into them. They are used for cleaning water from construction sites, ponds, and dredging locations.
Are dewatering bags reusable?
Dewatering bags can be cleaned and reused, but we do not recommend this as a best practice.
How do dewatering bags work?
Dewatering bags work by cleaning the dirty water that’s being pumped into them from an outside source, such as a pond. Because the bags are made from a non woven geotextile fabric, which acts as a filter, the water is allowed to pass through but not the larger more solid materials: sediments, silt, sludge, etc.
Why do we need dewatering?
Dewatering is needed in construction and dredging. It’s needed in construction to ensure the longevity of the building project by helping to stabilize soil and protect against erosion. It also contributes to worker safety and efficiency.
Dewatering is needed in dredging to protect wildlife by filtering out water pollutants, as well as ensuring an appropriate depth of water in channels and anchorages for the safe passage of boats.
To accomplish these tasks sediment dewatering bags are usually a popular choice.
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft
Oil & Sediment Guard | Made in USA | Witches Hat | Catch Basin / Storm Drain Filter