11 Inch Tube Sandbag Roll - Continuous Rolls Up to 750 ft length (Lasts 1-2 Yrs)
The Perfect Sandbag For Erosion Control!
Control erosion on hillsides or construction sites and prevent flooding with our Tubular Sandbag Rolls! Just fill them with gravel and they’ll last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, 2-3X longer than standard sandbags.
Made with a high-density polyethylene mesh, they are 2-3X thicker than your standard polypropylene sandbags, making them great for controlling erosion and diverting water. Our Continuous Sandbag Rolls come in sizes from 25 ft up to 750 ft long. They are easy to cut to your desired size for your specific needs.
- Width: 11 in.
- Length(s): 25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, 200 ft, 400 ft, 750 ft.
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Color: Green
- Fabric: Mesh
- SANDBAGGY - Trusted by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors and nonprofits including the Marine Corps, US Army and Red Cross. Over 4 Million Sandbaggy Sandbags have been installed across this great country in the past decade
- CONTROL EROSION: The long tube shape makes these great erosion control sandbags, especially on construction sites! Easily build a sandbag retaining wall and control sediment loss.
- TOUGH POLYETHYLENE MESH - Made from a tough polyethylene fabric, Sandbaggy Long-Lasting Tube Sandbag Rolls can take a beating. This fabric is three times thicker than standard sandbags
- EASILY CUT TO SIZE - Use a pair of scissors to cut the tube bag to the application needed. Then, use zip ties to close the ends. And you're done!
- LASTS 2-3X LONGER (UV RESISTANT) - Compared with standard sandbags which only last 6 months, these long-lasting sandbags can last 1-2 yrs depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis. These sandbags were made with industry leading light stabilizers.
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM:
- “Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sand bags and these (tube shaped sandbags) last so much longer.” says Robert F. from Fallbrook, CA.
- “This product worked very well for me. It was used to redirect rain water and snow melt running down my driveway towards my garage” says Allen P. from Twins Lake, WI
- “Excellent. Used (tube sandbags) to hold down outdoor motorcycle cover.” says Russ S. from New Bern, NC.
- MUST FILL WITH GRAVEL - Bags must be filled with gravel (not sand).
- BUY WHAT YOU NEED - Our tubular sandbag rolls come in a variety of lengths, choose from different tube lengths up to 750 ft per roll.
Build Retaining Walls To Prevent Soil Erosion
Robert from California served in the Marines and did a lot of sandbagging. He used our tube sandbags for erosion control in his yard and was able to keep the silt from overflowing into his French Drain, as well as build a retaining wall.
Long Sandbags are superior to standard sandbags for stopping erosion runoff because their length allows them to cover more area quickly and prevent soil and water runoff.
Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting empty tube sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting tube sandbags can last at least twice as long.
Heavy duty polyethylene construction
These structurally durable tube sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars. They come in a continuous sandbag roll and are manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament. The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength. These sandbags are excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Great for many applications
These tube sandbags are multi-purpose bags. From redirecting water in storm situations to inlet protection, Sandbaggy's long-lasting sandbags will solve your toughest challenge.
11" x 48" tube sandbags are great for securing plastic sheeting, sediment control on hills/slopes, inlet protection, and flood protection.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
I received the product but can’t figure out how to open the end to fill it. The videos never show this as the bag is already filled. Do I cut the end?
Yes, you can either use a pair of scissors or you could just pull it apart. It is just a heat seal lamination that needs to be opened.
Can sandbags stop erosion?
Sandbags stop erosion by acting as a water barrier or filter, as well as controlling sediment movement. Depending on the style of sandbag, you can either divert or filter water, ensuring that sediment and soil runoff does not go to places where it will have negative impacts
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||Gravel|
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
- How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
- What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?
Erosion Control in California with Tube Sandbags
- 11" x 48" tube sandbags used for erosion control on a hillside
- "Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sandbags and these last so much longer." - Robert F.
- Used For Roadside Erosion
- Building Retaining Walls
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
14-inch x 26-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity
17-inch x 27-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity