11 Inch Tube Sandbags - Continuous Roll Up to 750 ft length (Lasts 1-2 Yrs)
11" Tube Sandbags can be filled with gravel and last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, 2-3X longer than standard sandbags.
High-density polyethylene mesh is 2-3X thicker than standard polypropylene. This makes these tube sandbags great for controlling erosion and diverting water.
- SANDBAGGY - Trusted by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors and nonprofits including the Marine Corps, US Army and Red Cross. Over 4 Million Sandbaggy Sandbags have been installed across this great country in the past decade
- TOUGH POLYETHYLENE MESH - Made from a tough polyethylene fabric, Sandbaggy Long-Lasting Tube Sandbags can take a beating. This fabric is three times thicker than standard sandbags
- EASILY CUT TO SIZE - Use a pair of scissors to cut the tube bag to the application needed. Then, use zip ties to close the ends. And you're done!
- LASTS 2-3X LONGER - Compared with standard sandbags which only last 6 months, these long-lasting sandbags can last 1-2 yrs depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM - “Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sand bags and these last so much longer.” says Robert F. from Fallbrook, CA. “This product worked very well for me. It was used to redirect rain water and snow melt running down my driveway towards my garage” says Allen P. from Twins Lake, WI “Excellent. Used to hold down outdoor motorcycle cover.” says Russ S. from New Bern, NC.
- MUST FILL WITH GRAVEL - Bags must be filled with gravel (not sand).
- BUY WHAT YOU NEED - Choose from different tube lengths up to 750 ft per roll
Customer Review: Robert from California
These polyethylene sandbags here to the lower edge keep the silt that may overflow there from going down into my French drain.
I served in the Marines. I did a lot of sandbagging in Beirut with the normal military sandbags. Those are nice to build walls with and things of that nature.
But these monofilament, polyethylene sandbags definitely work superior than any other sandbag for stopping erosion from runoff because they're made nearly four feet long. Once they're tied off, they can cover a lot of area pretty quickly and prevent your earth/water from running all over the place.
1. Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting empty tube sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting tube sandbags can last at least twice as long.
2. Heavy duty polyethylene construction
These structurally durable tube sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.
The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
The sandbags are excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
3. Great for many applications
These tube sandbags are multi-purpose bags. From redirecting water in storm situations to inlet protection, Sandbaggy's long-lasting sandbags will solve your toughest challenge.
11" x 48" tube sandbags are great for securing plastic sheeting, sediment control on hills/slopes, inlet protection, and flood protection.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
I received the product but can’t figure out how to open the end to fill it. The videos never show this as the bag is already filled. Do I cut the end?
Yes, you can either use a pair of scissors or you could just pull it apart. It is just a heat seal lamination that needs to be opened.
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||Gravel|
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
- How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
- What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?
How Customers Use 11" x 48" Tube Sandbags (actual customer photos)
Erosion control in California
- 11" x 48" tube sandbags used for erosion control on a hillside
- "Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sandbags and these last so much longer." - Robert F.
We Also Recommend
14-inch x 26-inch Polyethylene, Long-Lasting Sandbags (1-2 Years)
17-inch x 27-inch Polyethylene, Long-Lasting Sandbags (1-2 Years)