17x27 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Polyethylene Sandbags
- Size: 17 in. x 27 in.
- Heavy duty polyethylene construction
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Empty long-lasting polyethylene sandbags for sale
- Also called monofilament sandbags
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty polyethylene sandbags: last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight compared with 6 months for standard sandbags
- Includes high-quality black tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 sandbags or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting polyethylene sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last twice as long.
2. Extremely heavy duty
These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.
The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
The bags are designed specifically for filling gravel.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
We Also Recommend
14x26 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Polyethylene Sandbags