11x48 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Tube Sandbags - 4 Foot Length
- Size: 11 in. x 48 in.
- Length: 4 feet
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Long tube sandbags, perfect for flood barriers
- Comparable to tube sandbags from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Empty long-lasting sandbags for sale, also called monofilament sandbags
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty sandbags: last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight compared with 6 months for standard sandbags
- Includes tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (< 150 lbs), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments over 150 lbs will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last at least twice as long.
2. Extremely heavy duty
These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.
The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
We Also Recommend
excellent. Used to hold down outdoor motorcycle cover. Just rode out the hurricane with no problems.