11x48 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Tube Sandbags - 4 Foot Length
11" x 48" tube sandbags have built-in high-quality tie strings. They can be filled with gravel or sand and last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, 2-3X longer than standard sandbags.
High-density polyethylene mesh is 2-3X thicker than standard polypropylene. This makes these tube sandbags great for controlling erosion and diverting water.
- Size: 11 in. x 48 in.
- Length: 4 feet
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Long tube sandbags, perfect for flood barriers
- Comparable to tube sand bags from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Empty long-lasting sandbags for sale, also called monofilament sandbags
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty sandbags: last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight compared with 6 months for standard sandbags
- Includes tie string: used to enclose tube sandbag
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Customer Review: Robert from Fallbrook, California
This is my video about the 11" x 48" monofilament, polyethylene, long-lasting sandbags. I love them.
I live in Fallbrook, California, and as hilly as it is out here, there's a lot of wash off. To the right of the retaining wall there, I have this pretty steep slope that allows me to drive up to the back side of my property.
These polyethylene sandbags here to the lower edge keep the silt that may overflow there from going down into my French drain, which subsequently goes out to the road. Of course, I have the wattles helping to support the sandbags to prevent the silt from running down.
And I have sandbags behind my camper, to keep the mud from eroding too badly. I line them up there. It retains the wall. Of course, I do have straw there for the splash coming off of the top noise damper.
So that is my experience with these green, elongated sandbags. I served in the Marines. I did a lot of sandbagging in Beirut with the normal military sandbags. Those are nice to build walls with and things of that nature, but I haven't actually tried to do walls with these monofilament, polyethylene sandbags. They may work well.
But these monofilament, polyethylene sandbags definitely work superior than any other sandbag for stopping erosion from runoff because they're made nearly four feet long. Once they're tied off, they can cover a lot of area pretty quickly and prevent your earth/water from running all over the place.
1. Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting empty tube sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting tube sandbags can last at least twice as long.
2. Extremely heavy duty
These structurally durable tube sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.
The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||
Sand (will have slight leakage)
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
- How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
- What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?
How Customers Use 11" x 48" Tube Sandbags (actual customer photos)
Erosion control in California
- 11" x 48" tube sandbags used for erosion control on a hillside
- "Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sandbags and these last so much longer." - Robert F.
We Also Recommend
14x26 Monofilament, Long-Lasting Polyethylene Sandbags