Long Tube Sandbags - 4 ft length (Lasts 1-2 Yrs) - 70 lb Capacity
Sandbaggy 11" x 48" long tube sandbags are great for controlling erosion, diverting water, flood prevention, or even to add traction to your truck. Also known as snake sandbags, these sandbags have built-in high-quality tie strings for easy enclosure - no need for zipties. Fill them up with gravel and they will last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, 2-3X longer than standard sandbags.
The high-density polyethylene mesh is 2-3X thicker than standard polypropylene. This makes these tube sandbags heavy duty, reusable, and having a weight capacity of 70 lbs.
- Size: 11 in. x 48 in.
- Length: 4 feet
Heavy-duty polyethylene construction: Fabric used in this bag is three times thicker than standard polypropylene sandbags, meaning that the bag can hold at least 70 lbs.
- 70 lbs weight capacity
- Fill Material: Any kind of gravel
- Color: Green
- Create Water Barrier: Long tube sandbags are perfect for flood barriers and flood control. Comparable to tube sand bags from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart.
- Fill Empty Bags With Gravel: Fill these empty sandbags with any kind of gravel or rocks. Because these are mesh sandbags, we don’t recommend filling them with sand since it will leak out of the bag.
- UV Resistant: Made with industry leading light stabilizers, our sandbags last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, even in high temperature areas like California and Florida.
- Control Erosion: Long sandbags are perfect to stop erosion on hillsides and for controlling perimeter erosion on construction sites.
Long-lasting Sandbags: Made from high density polyethylene, which is stronger than standard polypropylene, these bags are heavy duty and have a 70 lb. weight capacity.
- Includes built-in tie string to enclose tube sandbag
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 bags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 bags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Customer Review: Robert from California
These polyethylene sandbags here to the lower edge keep the silt that may overflow there from going down into my French drain.
I served in the Marines. I did a lot of sandbagging in Beirut with the normal military sandbags. Those are nice to build walls with and things of that nature.
But these monofilament, polyethylene sandbags definitely work superior than any other sandbag for stopping erosion from runoff because they're made nearly four feet long. Once they're tied off, they can cover a lot of area pretty quickly and prevent your earth/water from running all over the place.
Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting empty tube sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting tube sandbags can last at least twice as long.
Heavy duty polyethylene construction
These structurally durable tube sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars. They are manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
The polyethylene sandbags are excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and even adding to the back of a truck bed to give the vehicle more traction.
Great for many applications
These 11" x 48" tube sandbags are multi-purpose bags. From redirecting water in storm situations to inlet protection, Sandbaggy's long-lasting sandbags will solve your toughest challenge.
11" x 48" long sandbags are great for securing plastic sheeting, sediment control on hills/slopes, inlet protection, and flood protection.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag.
I received the product but can’t figure out how to open the end to fill it. The videos never show this as the bag is already filled. Do I cut the end?
Yes, you can either use a pair of scissors or you could just pull it apart. It is just a heat seal lamination that needs to be opened.
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||Gravel|
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
- How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
- What's the difference between monofilament bags, regular sandbags, and burlap bags?
Using Tube Sandbags For Erosion Control In California
- 11" x 48" tube sandbags used for erosion control on a hillside
- "Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sandbags and these last so much longer." - Robert F.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
14-inch x 26-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity
17-inch x 27-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity