14-inch x 26-inch Polyethylene, Long-Lasting Sandbags (1-2 Years)
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Material: high-density polyethylene
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Empty long-lasting polyethylene sandbags for sale
- Also called monofilament sandbags
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty polyethylene sandbags: last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight compared with 6 months for standard sandbags
- Built-in Tie Strings: strong nylon tie strings are sewn directly onto the sandbag for easy enclosure - no need for zip ties
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (1,000 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 2,000 sandbags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting polyethylene sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last more than twice as long.
2. Extremely heavy duty
These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament.
The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength.
Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
Other names for Long-Lasting Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||Gravel|
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
We Also Recommend
17-inch x 27-inch Polyethylene, Long-Lasting Sandbags (1-2 Years)