14-inch x 26-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity
Heavy Duty Sandbags That Can Hold Rocks Without Breaking!
If you need extra durable and reusable sandbags that are built to last you got to try these out! Whether you are using them to control erosion or hold down tarps or signs, our Polyethylene Mesh Sandbags (also called monofilament sandbags) will get the job done.
They last 2-3 times longer than traditional polypropylene sandbags and have a weight capacity of 70 lbs! They are UV resistant and can last 1-2 years under direct sunlight in high heat places such as California and Florida. Because they are so heavy duty, you can fill them with rocks or gravel and they won't break.
14" x 26" Sandbags are the standard size for sandbags. We also have a larger 17" x 27" size.
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) - Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 70 lbs
- Fabric: Mesh
- Color: Yellow
- Fill With Gravel or Rocks: Fill these empty polyethylene sandbags with any kind of gravel or rocks. Because these are mesh sandbags, we don’t recommend filling them with sand since it will leak out of the bag.
- UV Resistant: Made with industry leading light stabilizers, our polyethylene sandbags last 1-2 years under direct sunlight, even in high temperature areas like California and Florida. This is 2-3 times longer than standard sandbags, which last about 6 months.
- Heavy Duty: Built to take a beating! These heavy duty sandbags are made from industrial grade woven polyethylene and are 2-3x thicker than standard sandbags.
- Holds up to 70 lbs! Our sandbags are made to hold rocks and gravel without tearing. They have a 70 lb weight capacity.
Built-in Tie Strings: strong nylon tie strings are sewn directly onto the sandbag for easy enclosure - no need for zip ties
- Photodegradable: meaning that the sandbags will decompose under sunlight
- Great for making flood barriers and for flood control
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (1,000 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 2,000 sandbags or more will take 1-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
Last up to 1-2 years
These rugged long-lasting polyethylene sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications and can last up to 1-2 years under direct sunlight before they begin to degrade.
Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last more than twice as long.
Extremely heavy duty
These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture even if driven over by cars! They are manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) materials, each strand is a single filament.The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and the edges of the bag are fusion welded for extra strength giving the sandbag a high 70 lb weight capacity.
Our 70 lb Sandbags are excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and flood control. They also work great as sandbag weights for holding down pretty much anything.
Other names for these Sandbags: Monofilament Bags, Poly Bags.
What kind of sandbags does the military use?
Military Grade Sandbags are made from polypropylene and can last 1,600 hours under the sun.
Which sandbags last the longest?
Generally speaking, polyethylene sandbags last longer than both polypropylene and burlap sandbags. That’s because polyethylene is a heavier duty plastic than polypropylene, while burlap is a natural material that will biodegrade. Sandbags durability depends on other factors such as thickness, edging, how tightly it's woven, and whether the plastic has been treated with a UV resistant additive.
Which size monofilament, polyethylene long-lasting sandbag should I buy?
14" x 26"
17" x 27"
11" x 48" (tube sandbag)
|UV Protection||1-2 years: 2-3X longer than standard, polypropylene sandbags|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Material||High-density polyethylene: 2-3X thicker than polypropylene sandbags|
|What to put in it||Gravel|
|Strong nylon tiestring included||Yes|
We Also Recommend
17-inch x 27-inch Polyethylene Sandbags, Long-Lasting (1-2 Years) - 70 lb Capacity
Long Tube Sandbags - 4 ft length (Lasts 1-2 Yrs) - 70 lb Capacity
- monofilament bags
- sand bags
I used these to replace yhe old sandbags of 8 months which were deteriorating pretty badly. So far in the Nevada summer sun, it's holding out.
Super product/Prompt shipping
I purchased the 26 X 14 poly bags. I plan to weight down the stairs in my above-ground pool, and provide weight in the bow of my aluminum boat so that it handles better in the wind when I'm fishing. These bags, which are superb quality, are perfect for this. It is essential in both applications that the bags can't rip. These bags are perfect!
These bags are of excellent quality. You think all bags are equal, they are not. When it counts you need the best - these are.
These sand bags are really tough! Well made and a great price! Very satisfied with these monofilament bags.