Jahn A Bracket - Snap Tie Clamp - Hot Dipped Galvanized
Due to popular demand, this product is out of stock until 12/20/2023. Orders placed now, will be shipped when they are back in stock.
Holds Snap Ties In Place In Your Concrete Formwork
Sandbaggy Jahn A Brackets (also known as a Snap Tie Clamp or Snap Tie Brackets) hold a single horizontal wale or a single vertical stud with any type of wall form: round, curved, battered, beam and/or columns. Fits snugly against the lumber with a 5/8” eccentric take-up, our brackets compensate for minor variations in lumber thickness.
Our Jahn A brackets are crafted from superior-grade steel and given a hot-dipped galvanized coating to make them exceptionally strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant - making them the prime choice for concrete formwork projects. Save big with Sandbaggy, starting at just $6.50 each and as low as $3.69 when you buy in bulk.
Sandbaggy carries a variety of concrete forming supplies.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Height: 4.5 inch
- Length: 5 inch
- Width: 3.5 inch
- Weight: 1 lb (5 oz)
- Eccentric take-up: 5/8"
- Reusable: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Strong and Durable: Constructed from robust steel and hot-dipped with a thick layer of zinc to prevent deterioration and oxidation. This makes them the sturdiest and longest lasting solution for concrete formwork.
- Hot-dipped Galvanized Jahn A brackets provide superior corrosion resistance, with a zinc coating defending against rust and corrosion in challenging settings, including coastal regions and chemical-exposed areas.
- Versatile: Jahn A brackets offer a versatile construction solution for a range of wall forms, from straight to curved to battered, as well as columns and beams.
- Compatible with single horizontal wales, single vertical studs, & 4-3/4" L&W snap ties.
- Easy to install & remove, Jahn A brackets can be installed and removed quickly and easily, without the need for nails or other fasteners. This can save a significant amount of time and labor on the job site. Can be installed before or after wales have been positioned. Slots allow the bracket to be slipped over snap ties with ease.
- Adjusts To Fit Snugly Against Lumber - 5/8” eccentric take-up, Jahn A Brackets compensate for minor variations in lumber thickness.
- Contractors Save Big With Sandbaggy: Our Jahn A Brackets are for sale starting at $6.50 each! As low as 3.69 each when you buy in bulk.
What is the Jahn A bracket used for?
The Jahn A bracket is a concrete forming clamp that is used in concrete formwork to hold snap ties in place. Together Jahn A brackets and snap ties are a versatile and efficient concrete forming system that can be used on a wide variety of projects.
What is a snap tie in construction?
Snap ties are an essential component in formwork for concrete, connecting two distinct surfaces. Made of either plastic or steel, these ties feature a cone-shaped head at one end and a threaded rod on the other. The Jahn A bracket then holds the snap tie in place and also supports the wale or stud.
We Also Recommend
Galvanized Steel Snap Tie Wedges for Concrete (2 ⅜" x 6 ⅛")
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width
18" & 36" Round Steel Concrete Form Stakes with Nail Holes
Concrete Turnbuckle Form Aligner with 5" x 3" Bent Plate - Adjustable Wall Brace