Custom Printed Saddle Sandbags For Photography - 25 lb. Capacity - Black
Personalized & Customized Saddle Sandbags
Sandbaggy Custom Printed Saddle Sandbags are the perfect way to personalize and customize saddle sandbags with your logo or any other artwork that you want on them. Our saddle sandbags are perfect for weighing down photography or outdoor equipment like tents and canopies. Save when you order these sandbags wholesale, as low as $9.50 each.
These sandbags are screen-printed in California! The print area is 5 inches wide by 4 inches tall (total sandbag dimensions 10 inches wide x 23 inches long).
- What's Included in the Price? One Color Printing on One Side of the Sandbag, plus free shipping to your destination
- What's the Estimated Delivery Time? Approximately 10 days (Lead time is 5 business days + 5 days for shipping)
- Return Policy? Custom products are nonrefundable
Please note that all Custom Printed Products are not returnable and cannot be exchanged.
How It Works?
*Please note lead time is 5 business days
- Sandbaggy customer service will reach out to you asking for a logo or whatever artwork you want printed on your bag.
- We will then send over a proof and ask you for your approval.
- Once you approve the proof, production will begin.
- Then we ship it to you.
Weighted Sandbags For All Your Camera Equipment!
Weigh down photography equipment with Saddle Sandbags! Use these sandbag weights to hold down light stands, tripods, backdrops, props, and a variety of other production or camera equipment.
Our sandbags have up to a 25 lb. weight capacity! You can easily add or empty sand from the bag with the zipper closure. They have reinforced seams to prevent sand from leaking out, are water resistant, and have double-sided built in handles.
- Imprint Area: 5 inch wide by 4 inch tall
- Production Method: Screen-printing
- Material: Nylon
- Size (Dimensions): 23 inch length x 10 inch width
- Handles (Dimensions): 11 inch.
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Closure: Zipper
- Color: Black
- Filling: Sand
- Weight Capacity: 25 lb.
- Water Resistant
- Reusable - Machine Washable
- Screen-printed in California - Support American workers!
- Great For Light Stands & Tripods: The saddle sandbag design helps to effectively hold down and stabilize a variety of production and camera equipment. Perfect for windy or conditions with uneven ground.
- Heavy Duty: Able to hold gravel or rocks without breaking. These sandbags have reinforced stitching that makes them extremely heavy duty and tear resistant. They have a weight capacity of 25 lbs. Can be filled with sand, gravel, or other heavy materials such as lead shot or steel pellets.
- Water Resistant: Use these sandbags in a variety of weather conditions.
- Refillable Sandbags: These sandbags have a zipper closure and can easily be emptied and filled back up with sand, gravel, rocks, etc. They are perfect travel sandbags for photography.
- Portable & Travel Size: Our refillable sandbags are the perfect size for travel. They have a double sided handle making them easy to pick up and carry.
- Also Used For Signs & Outdoor Equipment: Use these at the base of a variety of signs and posts to prevent them from getting knocked down by the wind.
What are sandbags used for in Photography?
Sandbags are used in photography to provide stability and support to equipment such as light stands, tripods, and backdrops. Here are some common uses of sandbags in photography:
- Stabilizing Light Stands and Tripods.
- Anchoring Backdrops
- Supporting Props
- Balancing Strobes
How do you use sandbags for a tripod?
Here are some steps to use sandbags for a tripod:
- First determine the weight of your tripod. Then choose the appropriate size and weight of sandbags you’ll need to provide stability.
- Place the sandbags on the legs of your tripod, by either wrapping the sandbag around the leg or placing it on top of the foot.
- Secure the sandbags to the tripod leg with a clip or strap. This will prevent the sandbags from sliding down the leg or moving around during the shoot. Then adjust the sandbags as needed.
Why use saddle sandbags for photography?
Saddle sandbags are used to add stability to photography equipment, such as light stands and tripods. They are most helpful in windy or uneven shooting conditions, to help prevent the equipment from tipping over. Other uses for these sandbags are to anchor backdrops or props in place.
What are the benefits of using saddle sandbags?
Use saddle sandbags to improve stability and safety for your photography equipment. Just fill them up with sand, pellets, gravel, etc, and adjust them as needed.
How do you fill saddle sandbags?
Use a funnel to fill saddle sandbags with material. Make sure you don’t fill past the sandbag’s weight capacity.
How do you use saddle sandbags?
Use saddle sandbags by placing them over the legs of a light stand or tripod, or drape them over a backdrop stand. Then secure them in place using clips or straps. Make sure to distribute the weight evenly across the equipment.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 15-inch Small Empty Sandbags - UV Protected - Great for Holding Down Signs & Tents
Sandbags For Flooding - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch - Empty Woven Polypropylene
14" x 26" Water Activated Sandless Sandbags For Flooding (Black) - Stronger Than Quick Dam Bags
Ultra Heavy Duty Black Sandbags [4K hours UV protection] - Military Grade: Can Be Dropped 40X