Custom Printed Mesh Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Get Your Logo On Your Mesh Produce Bags!
Order custom printed mesh produce bags today and have them delivered. Make your business known by adding your logo on each mesh bag! Great for farmers or anyone who sells produce. Our bags are great for all types of produce, especially things that need to breathe like onions or potatoes.
What's Included in the Price? One Color Printing on One Side of the bag, plus free shipping to your destination.
How it works?
*Please note lead time is 4-5 months
- Sandbaggy customer service will reach out to you asking for a logo or whatever artwork you want printed on your bag.
- We will then send over a proof and ask you for your approval.
- Once you approve the proof, production will begin.
- Then we ship it to you.
Extend the shelf life of your fruits and vegetables with Sandbaggy Reusable Mesh Produce Bags! Great for storing onions, potatoes, oranges, & more. The breathable mesh fabric releases excess moisture which extends the shelf life of your produce compared to using standard plastic grocery bags.
These are heavy duty mesh bags for produce, great for commercial or personal use, able to carry a weight capacity of 50 lbs! They even have a drawstring at the top, so you can close the bag when full to protect your produce.
- sizes: 15" x 25", 18" x 30", 21" x 31.5", 24" x 35"
- Weight Capacity (LBS.): 50 lbs.
- Colors: Red, Green
- Closure Type: Drawstring
- Material: Polypropylene
- UV Resistant
- AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES - 15" x 25" (Red), 18" x 30" (Red), 21" x 31.5" (Red) or 24" x 35" (Green)
- LARGE MESH BAG - Made of industrial grade polypropylene with reinforced seams for a stronger bag.
- 50 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY - Can hold up to 50 lbs! The industrial grade sewing and reinforced seams make this mesh bag extremely tough.
- GREAT FOR ALL PRODUCE & GROCERIES - Used for packaging onions, potatoes, apples, onions, peppers, potatoes and corn.
- BREATHABLE & SEE-THROUGH NETTING - Allows product inside to be easily visible from the outside & allows produce to release excess moisture to extend shelf life.
- REUSABLE: Won't break down! UV inhibitors are added to the fabric to extend the life of the bag under the sun.
- WASHABLE: Easy to clean, just wash in warm water and air dry. Make sure you don't put produce in the bag until it's completely dry.
Learn how this Maryland Firewood Supplier uses Sandbaggy Mesh Bags for their firewood operation
Why are mesh bags used for produce?
Mesh bags are commonly used for produce because they are breathable, durable, and reusable. This makes them very versatile and convenient for a variety of types of produce.
What are onion bags called?
Other names for onion bags are mesh fruit and vegetable bags, potato storage bags, or net produce bags.
What can you use onion bags for?
You can use onion bags to store all kinds of produce. Other than onions, they are most commonly used to store potatoes.
Why are onions in mesh bags?
Onions are stored in mesh bags made of polypropylene (plastic) to extend their life and prevent molding and rotting. That's because poly mesh bags provide ventilation and don’t retain moisture, keeping the onions dry for extended shelf life.
What is the proper way to store onions?
Store whole unpeeled onions in a cool, dry, and dark place like your pantry. This should allow your onions to last up to 3 months. Though you can keep whole unpeeled onions in your fridge, don't keep them there too long as they can become moist and start to spoil. If you have chopped onions, then you can store them in your fridge and they should last about 1 week.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Black Soft Rubber Mallet | 20 oz Industrial Grade | For Installing Landscape Staples | Solid Oak Handle
Sandbag Filler Tool - Flexible Plastic Shovel - Made in USA
Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Double Loop Rebar Wire Ties - 3 Sizes Available: 6", 12" or 18 Inch - 16 Gauge Steel