X Flat Ties For Concrete Forms - 11 Gauge Steel
For efficient concrete forming, look no further than Sandbaggy's X Flat Ties. These concrete ties are 14" length end-to-end, essential for securing and spacing forms for foundations, walls, columns, and slabs. Made with a standard break-back of ¼ inch and a safe working load of 3,000 lbs (2:1 factor of safety), these flat concrete ties are cost effective and reliable. Order today as low as $0.58 each, comes in packaging of 100 pcs/box. Get the job done right with Sandbaggy.
- Length (end to end): 14 3/8 inch (14.38 inch)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Annealed
- Rust Resistant: No
- Gauge: 11 Gauge
- Width: 13/16 inch
- Weight: 5.1 oz (0.32 lbs)
- Safe working load: 3,000 lbs (2:1 factor of safety)
- Breakback: 1/4 inch
- Compatible: Standard Wedge Bolts
- Packaging: 100 per box
- Space And Secure Modular Concrete Forms: Designed for use on most standard modular forming systems These ties are designed to resist deformation and provide a secure formwork with easy to assemble and disassemble pieces.
- Easy To Install & Remove: Gets the job done fast and easy! Insert through holes in the formwork panels and tighten in place. Once the concrete has cured, the ties can be removed by breaking them off or by using a special tool to release them.
- Use For A Variety Of Concrete Construction Projects: They offer a secure hold for an array of building applications, ranging from small to large. Great for concrete construction projects, including foundations, walls, and columns.
- Heavy Duty Flat Concrete Ties: These X Flat Ties are constructed from robust, high strength 11 gauge steel, capable of withstanding the compression of wet concrete.
- Cost Efficient and Effective Solution for concrete construction, these ties will save you money! Our X flat ties are available as low as $0.58 each.
- Use With Wedge Bolts - Order from Sandbaggy, as low as $0.29 each! Check out our Wedge Bolts.
What are X-flat ties used for?
X-flat ties are perfect for stabilizing and spacing modular concrete forms - ideal for constructing foundations, walls, columns, and slabs. With unparalleled reliability, these ties are ideal for high-grade concrete construction projects.
What are the benefits of using X-flat ties?
X-flat ties offer a number of benefits, including
- Strong and durable
- Easy to install and remove
- Versatility: can be used for a variety of concrete construction projects
- Cost-effectiveness (economical)
How are X-flat ties installed?
Easily insert X-flat ties through formwork panels and secure with a wrench. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper installation.
Are x flat ties a concrete wall tie?
X-flat ties are an ideal concrete wall tie: strong, durable, easy to use, and reusable. It's no surprise they are a top pick for concrete wall builds.
Here are some of the uses of X-flat ties in concrete wall construction:
- Precast concrete
We Also Recommend
Galvanized Steel Snap Tie Wedges for Concrete (2 ⅜" x 6 ⅛")
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width
18" & 36" Round Steel Concrete Form Stakes with Nail Holes
Concrete Turnbuckle Form Aligner with 5" x 3" Bent Plate - Adjustable Wall Brace