Chain Link Fence Wire Ties - 9 Gauge Aluminum, Hook End
Secure Your Chain Link Fence
Sandbaggy Chain Link Fence Ties are the best way to install your chain link fence! Use them to secure your chain link fence fabric to the top rail, line posts, terminal posts, and the tension wire.
We’ve chosen to construct these metal wire ties from aluminum, making them rust proof and much easier to install than wire ties made from steel. No tools are necessary to install our aluminum chain link fence wire ties, just use your hands and you’re good to go! They even have a hook end for even faster installation.
Our chain link fence ties are heavy duty with a 9 gauge thickness (other brands are commonly thinner ranging from 11-13.5 gauge). We offer them in 3 lengths and are available at wholesale pricing as low as $0.17 per tie.
- Material: Aluminum
- Gauge: 9 Gauge
- 6.5" x 1"
- 8.25" x 1"
- 10.5" x 1"
- Weight (lb.)
- Rust Proof
- Packaging: 25 ties per bag
- Top Rail
- Tension Wire
- Terminal posts
- Line posts (support pole)
- SECURES CHAIN LINK FENCE - This small but mighty aluminum piece secures chain link fence fabric to the top rail, line posts, terminal posts, and the tension wire adding stability and strength to the entire fence.
- EASILY TWIST & BENDS WITH YOUR FINGERS - Made of industrial grade 9 gauge aluminum, this Sandbaggy product is engineered to be so easy to bend that it can easily be bent with your fingers (no tools needed). Steel ties on the other hand are less pliable.
- NEVER RUSTS - Unlike other competitor's chain link fence ties that are made of steel that rusts within a couple of months, Sandbaggy Aluminum Ties NEVER RUST!
- HEAVY DUTY - 9 Gauge Aluminum is a thicker more heavy duty alternative than wire ties with a lower gauge. Our competitor’s aluminum chain link fence ties come in a lower thickness (11 gauge or 13.5 gauge aluminum).
- HOOK END - With a hook end our wire ties for chain link fences easily threads through the chain link fence fabric for faster installation.
- CAN ALSO BE USED FOR BARBED WIRE: Use these as barbed wire ties for securing barb wire to a variety of fence posts.
- BUY IN BULK & SAVE BIG - Buy in bulk and save even more! We even package each bundle 25 pcs/bag for easy handling!
How to twist chain link fence ties?
- thread the tie through the fence fabric and wrap it around the top rail or post.
- Twist the tie until it is tight and secure with pliers or a special twisting tool, making sure you twist the tie in the same direction as the fence fabric (this will prevent it from unraveling or coming loose).
How many fence ties on chain link?
Can you use zip ties on a chain link fence?
We Also Recommend
Snow Fence - Orange Safety Fence - 4 feet wide x 100 feet long - 150 lbs Tensile Strength
Wire Back Silt Fence (100% DOT compliant)
Sandbaggy T-Posts Wire Clips | Galvanized Rust Resistant Steel Fence Clips | Installs in Seconds
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft (Southern California Delivery)