Sandbaggy Chain Link Fence Wire Hook Ties | Made of 9 Gauge Aluminum
Available in Three Lengths
- 6.5" x 1"
- 8.25" x 1"
- 10.5" x 1"
- SECURES CHAIN LINK FENCE - This small but mighty aluminum piece secures chain link fence fabric to the top rail and line posts adding stability and strength to the entire fence
- BENDS WITH YOUR FINGERS - Made of industrial grade 9 gauge aluminum, this Sandbaggy product is engineered to be so easy to bend that it can easily be bent with your fingers (no tools needed).
- NEVER RUSTS - Unlike other competitor's tie wires that are made of steel that rusts within a couple of months, Sandbaggy Aluminum Tie Wires NEVER RUSTS
- RECOMMENDATIONS - We recommend installing one wire tie every 12 inches on posts and one wire tie every 18 inches on top rail. Plus, use gloves to keep your hands clean!
- BUY IN BULK & SAVE BIG - Buy in bulk and save even more! We even package each bundle 25 pcs/bag for easy handling!
We Also Recommend
Sisal Rope - 1/4 Inch x 500 Feet [100% Cat Friendly]
Cotton Cleaning Rags Bale (100% Recycled Cotton)
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft
Oil & Sediment Guard | Made in USA | Witches Hat | Catch Basin / Storm Drain Filter