Jahn C Bracket - Snap Tie Clamp - Hot Dipped Galvanized
Holds Snap Ties In Place In Your Concrete Formwork
Attach vertical strongbacks to your concrete formwork with Sandbaggy Jahn C Brackets (also known as a Snap Tie Clamp or Snap Tie Brackets). Compatible with single 2 x 4 studs, double 2 x 4 wales, and 8¼" L&W snap ties. You can also use these brackets with double wales to support a horizontal plywood joint. The eccentric feature of the bracket compensates for differences in the size of the lumber.
Our Jahn C brackets are crafted from superior-grade steel and given a hot-dipped galvanized coating to make them exceptionally strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant - making them the prime choice for concrete formwork projects. Save big with Sandbaggy, starting at just $3.60 each and as low as $2.95 when you buy in bulk.
Sandbaggy carries a variety of concrete forming supplies.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Height: 2 inch
- Length: 3.25 inch
- Width: 4.5 inch
- Weight:1 lb
- Reusable: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Strong and Durable: Constructed from robust steel and hot-dipped with a thick layer of zinc to prevent deterioration and oxidation. This makes them the sturdiest and longest lasting solution for concrete formwork.
- Hot-dipped Galvanized Jahn C brackets provide superior corrosion resistance, with a zinc coating defending against rust and corrosion in challenging settings, including coastal regions and chemical-exposed areas.
- Versatile: Jahn C brackets are compatible with multiple concrete formwork systems, making them well-suited for any application.
- Compatible with single 2 x 4 studs, double 2 x 4 wales, and 8¼" L&W snap ties. You can also use these brackets with double wales to support a horizontal plywood joint
- Easy to install & remove, even for those without professional experience. Install and position the brackets with a variety of tools, such as a hammer drill, wrench & socket wrench.
- Adjusts To Fit Snugly Against Lumber - Bracket eccentric compensates for lumber size imperfections.
- Save Big With Sandbaggy: Our Jahn C Brackets are for sale starting at $3.60 each! As low as 2.95 each when you buy in bulk.
What are Jahn C Brackets?
Jahn C Brackets are used to support concrete formwork. They are used with Snap Ties.
What are Jahn C Brackets used for?
Jahn C Brackets are primarily used to support concrete formwork. However, they can also be used for a variety of other applications, such as:
- Mounting solar panels
- Attaching security cameras
- Supporting horizontal plywood joints
- Creating concrete formwork for swimming pools
- Building concrete sidewalks and driveways
We Also Recommend
Galvanized Steel Snap Tie Wedges for Concrete (2 ⅜" x 6 ⅛")
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width
18" & 36" Round Steel Concrete Form Stakes with Nail Holes
Concrete Turnbuckle Form Aligner with 5" x 3" Bent Plate - Adjustable Wall Brace