FIBC Bulk Bags - 3000 lb Capacity - 45 Cu Ft - 35" x 35" x 50"
How Sandbaggy Heavy Duty Bulk Bags Beats the Competition
Safely haul large amounts of material with our Heavy Duty Bulk Bags, also known as Super Sacks or FIBC Bulk Bags. These bags can hold up to a 3000 lb. weight capacity! So whether you are transporting large amounts of compost, sand, debris, trash, or gravel, these bags are made for the job.
Enhance your shipping and storage solutions with our top-quality FIBC Bulk bags. Want to see more? Discover additional options in our complete FIBC Bulk Bags collection.
- Size: approx. 35" L x 35" W x 50" H
- Weight capacity: 3000 lbs
- Volume: 45 cubic ft
- 336 gallons (approximately)
- Material: Polypropylene (Plastic)
- Food Grade (FDA Compliant)
- UV Resistant
- HOLDS UP TO 3000 LBS - Sandbaggy FIBC Bulk Bags are made of tough woven polypropylene fabric - allowing each bag to be reused and hold up to 3000 lbs. of material. Be aware of our competitor's bags that can only hold 2000 lbs.
- LARGER SIZE FOR EXTRA STORAGE: The 35" X 35" X 50" dimensions of the bags, equates to 45 Cubic FT, and approximately 336 gallons of material.
- DUFFLE TOP & SPOUT BOTTOM: Made with a duffle top and spout bottom, these large sandbags have a built-in duffle top to protect your materials against the elements. The spout bottom is great for releasing contents from the bottom of the bag such as packaging materials. It can easily be closed off if not needed
- UV PROTECTION - Sandbaggy UV inhibitor is added to the bulk bag for 1-6 months of life to the bags when directly under the Sun.
- FOOD GRADE - FDA COMPLIANT - Sandbaggy Bulk Bags are food grade and can be filled with food products such as rice, beans, corn, sugar and nuts
- CORNER STRAPS: Has four built-in 2" wide corner straps for easy lifting with a forklift.
- DOCUMENT POUCH sewn into each bag.
Removing the spout top
If you prefer to remove the spout top from the bulk bag, watch this video.
The diameter of the spout top is approximately 16 inches.
Industry Applications: Bulk Bags vs Gaylord Box
For Ecommerce Companies - Don't spend your money on gaylord boxes which are only good for one time use, use Sandbaggy Bulk Bags instead. They are reusable, saving you money in the future, plus bulk bags are much easier to store, are more space efficient, and even have a higher weight capacity.
What are bulk bags?
Bulk bags, as known as super sacks or FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers), are huge woven bags for large amounts of materials. They typically have a weight capacity of 2,000 to 3,000 pounds.
FIBCs (flexible intermediate bulk containers) have flexible walls and are typically used to carry dry solid materials, such as sand, compost, and gravel.
They are very versatile, able to contain both dry and wet materials, e.g. grain, seed, rice, flour, sugar, foodstuffs, fertilizers, and beans.
Advantages of bulk bags
One 3,000-pound bulk bag can be used in lieu of forty 50-pound sandbags. Filling and emptying one bulk bag is also far easier, faster, and more efficient than filling and emptying forty sandbags.
Instead of needing to move around materials by hand, bulk bags enable forklifts to be used for moving. This reduces potential injuries for workers.
Reduced packaging weight
By using fewer but larger bags to carry material, you can reduce the quantity and weight of the bags needed to carry the material. If properly packed and stacked, bulk bags can be stacked much higher than smaller bags can be, allowing you to fully utilize the storage capacity of a warehouse.
Use bulk bags as the first layer of defense against beach erosion.
How much is a bulk bag in KG?
Bulk bags are typically able to hold 1000 KG. This equates to about 2000 lbs of material.
Is a bulk bag the same as a jumbo bag?
Yes bulk bags and jumbo bags are the same thing. Other names they may go by are 1 ton bulk bags, super sacks, or builder bags.
Need Bulk Bag Liners?
Order Here: Clear Bulk Bag Liners
Featured In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry as a supplier of flexible intermediate bulk container bags.
We Also Recommend
Used FIBC Bulk Bags - 35" x 35" x 50" - 50% Cheaper Than New Bulk Bags
FIBC Bulk Bags - 3000 lb Capacity - 25 Cu Ft - 35" x 35" x 30"
Clear FIBC Bulk Bag Liners | Made in USA | Fits Bags Up to 55" x 55" x 75" | 1 Month UV Protection
Custom Printed FIBC Bulk Bags - 3000 lb Capacity - 45 Cu Ft - 35" x 35" x 50"