FIBC Bulk Bags - 3000 lb Capacity - 45 Cu Ft - 35" x 35" x 50"
How Sandbaggy Bulk Bags Beats the Competition
- Size: approx. 35" L x 35" W x 50" H
- Weight capacity: 2,000 lbs for Used Bulk Bags & 3000 lbs for New Bulk Bags
- HOLDS UP TO 3000 LBS - Sandbaggy FIBC Bulk Bags are made of tough woven polypropylene fabric - allowing each bag to be reused and hold up to 3000 lbs of material. Be aware of our competitor's bags that can only hold 2000 lbs
- LARGE 35" X 35" X 50" BAGS - Made with a duffle top and spout bottom, these large sandbags have a built-in duffle top to protect your materials against the elements. The spout bottom is great for releasing contents from the bottom of the bag such as packaging materials. It can easily be closed off if not needed.
- UV PROTECTION - Sandbaggy UV inhibitor is added to the bulk bag for 1-6 months of life to the bags when directly under the Sun.
- FOOD GRADE - FDA COMPLIANT - Sandbaggy Bulk Bags are food grade and can be filled with food products such as rice, beans, corn, sugar and nuts.
- Has four built-in corner straps for easy lifting with a forklift
Removing the spout top
If you prefer to remove the spout top from the bulk bag, watch this video.
The diameter of the spout top is approximately 16 inches.
For Ecommerce Companies - Instead of spending $25 to $35 on a gaylord box for one time use, use Sandbaggy Used Bulk Bags. Save 50-75% off per unit!
1. What are bulk bags?
Bulk bags, as known as super sacks or FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers), are huge woven bags for large amounts of materials. They typically have a weight capacity of 2,000 to 3,000 pounds.
FIBCs (flexible intermediate bulk containers) have flexible walls and are typically used to carry dry solid materials, such as sand, compost, and gravel.
They are very versatile, able to contain both dry and wet materials, e.g. grain, seed, rice, flour, sugar, foodstuffs, fertilizers, and beans.
2. Advantages of bulk bags
A) Lower cost
One 3,000-pound bulk bag can be used in lieu of forty 50-pound sandbags. Filling and emptying one bulk bag is also far easier, faster, and more efficient than filling and emptying forty sandbags.
Instead of needing to move around materials by hand, bulk bags enable forklifts to be used for moving. This reduces potential injuries for workers.
C) Reduced packaging weight
By using fewer but larger bags to carry material, you can reduce the quantity and weight of the bags needed to carry the material. If properly packed and stacked, bulk bags can be stacked much higher than smaller bags can be, allowing you to fully utilize the storage capacity of a warehouse.
Use bulk bags as the first layer of defense against beach erosion.
Need Bulk Bag Liners?
Order Here: Clear Bulk Bag Liners
Featured In the Press
Sandbaggy has been written up by Fox, Daily Herald, MarketWatch and other news outlets for leading the industry
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 15-inch Small Sandbags - UV Protected - Great for Holding Down Signs
Sandbags For Flooding - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch - Empty Woven Polypropylene
Ultra Heavy Duty Black Sandbags [4K hours UV protection] - Can Be Dropped 40X
Tube Sandbags 12-inch x 38-inch - White - Extremely Strong