Commercial Circle Bike Racks - Surface Mount - Galvanized Steel - 2 Bike Capacity
The Perfect Modern Bike Rack To Install Outdoors!
Sandbaggy Circle Bike Rack looks great and is extremely durable, all while making sure your bike is safe & secure! Made from hot dipped galvanized steel, this bike rack is extremely resistant to rust and ideal for installation in any environment.
This commercial bike rack offers 3 levels of protection! From the circular shape for more secure locking, the inground installation, and one-piece design, this bike rack is meant to keep your bike safe & secure. Sandbaggy Circle Bike Racks are for sale as low as $190 each, almost 20-35% more affordable than other brands on the market. Learn more below.
- Length: 35 inch
- Height: 33 inch
- Width: 30.5 inch
Diameter of Pipe: 2.5 inch
- Pre Drilled Holes: 9/16 inch
- Product Weight (lb.): 33
- Colors: Silver
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized (Rust Resistant)
- Installation: Anchor Bolts (not included)
- Placement: Outdoor
- Purpose: Commercial
- Type: Surface Mount
- Bike Capacity: 2
- Extremely Strong! Made from 8 gauge steel. This bike rack won't bend or break, ideal for heavy duty & high traffic environments.
- Rust Resistant For Outdoor Use: For extra rust protection, our bike racks are made from hot dipped galvanized steel, capable of withstanding various weather conditions and resisting corrosion for extended periods of time.
- 3 Levels Of Protection To Prevent Theft! Sandbaggy Circle Bike Rack's one piece design prevents thieves from taking apart the bike rack, while the in ground installation makes it more difficult to remove. The circular shape allows for 2 points of contact to secure your bike, rather than just one.
- Pre Drilled Holes for fast and secure installation (anchor bolts not included). Pre drilled holes are 9/16" in diameter each.
- Great for Commercial Applications: Specifically designed to meet the demands of commercial environments such as office buildings, retail centers, sidewalks, schools, asphalt, and parks
- Modern & Space Efficient Design: A secure and space-efficient solution for cyclists in high-traffic areas.
- 2 Bike Capacity
Can bike racks be on a slope?
Generally you want to install bike racks on a level surface, but you can install bike racks on a slope if needed.
How do you secure a bike rack to the ground?
To secure our in-ground bike rack to the ground, install four concrete anchor bolts through the 4 pre-drilled holes into the ground and you're done!
Make sure you are following the best standard practices per surface type: concrete, asphalt, etc.
What type of bikes does it accommodate?
The circle style bike racks allows for the secure parking of various bicycle types, including standard bikes, mountain bikes, and electric bikes.
What size drill do I need for for the anchors, and what size nuts?
The holes are 9/16 inch. As long as the nuts are larger the the holes, you are good to go. As for the anchors, that is your decision.
does it come with the anchors?
Anchors are not included with the bike rack
Is this product powder coated?
No, this rack is galvanized so it does not need to be powder coated.
We Also Recommend
In Ground Bike Rack | U Shaped, Commercial, Outdoor, 1 Loop, Galvanized Steel | Black, 14.5" x 34"