24" Erosion Control Wood Stakes with Notch - Biodegradable - 1" x 2" x 24" (50 Bundle)
Holds Down Your Erosion Control Blankets & Netting!
An easy solution to securing your erosion control blankets and netting to the ground, Sandbaggy 24” Erosion Control Wood Stakes get the job done fast and easy. These wood stakes have a chisel point end, making them effective in hard soils. Once they are installed, the notch at the top of the stake holds down your erosion control (sediment control) product! These stakes are 100% biodegradable, a more eco-friendly solution as opposed to using metal stakes.
Our wood stakes are heavy duty. They are made from Douglas Fir Wood, which is a lightweight, strong, durable, and relatively straight-grained wood. It also has good resistance to decay and insects. Order our erosion control stakes for sale, as low as $0.69 per stake!
We also sell our stakes without the notch at top, check out other wooden stakes.
- 1" x 2" x 12" small wooden grading stakes (50 Pack)
- 1" x 2" x 18" small wooden grading stakes (50 Pack)
- 1" x 2" x 24" medium wooden grading stakes (50 Pack)
- 1" x 2" x 48" large wooden grading stakes (25 Pack)
Instructions on Placing Your Order + Delivery Options
- Choose how many wood stakes you would like to order
- Choose the Delivery Address Type - Four Options to Choose From
- Option 1 - Standard Shipping: This option is only available if you are ordering 50-100 stakes.
- Option 2 - Commercial with Forklift or Dock - If your delivery address is a warehouse with a forklift or loading dock, please choose this option.
Must be able to easily accommodate a 53 ft van
- Option 3 - Commercial Address - Needs Liftgate Delivery (+$180 additional delivery fee) - If your delivery address is a warehouse without a forklift or loading dock, please choose this option. We will have the trucking company show up with a liftgate at the back of the truck to offload the pallet from the truck to the ground. Then, you will be responsible to move this pallet to where you need it to go.
Must be able to easily accommodate a 53 ft van
- Option 4 - Non-Commercial Address - Needs Liftgate Delivery (+$320 additional delivery fee) - If your delivery address is a farm, home or yard, , please choose this option. We will have the trucking company show up with a liftgate at the back of the truck to offload the pallet from the truck to the ground. Then, you will be responsible to move this pallet to where you need it to go.
- Material: Douglas Fir
- Length: 24" (2 ft)
- Width: 2"
- Thickness: 1"
- Notch: 0.5"x 0.5"
- Weight: 6 oz per stake (0.38 lbs.)
- Packaging: Bundles of 50 wood stakes
- Erosion control blankets
- Erosion control nets
- Straw wattles
- Landscape fabric
- Plant supports
- Secures Erosion Control Blankets To The Ground: Featuring a 0.5"x 0.5" notch at the top of each stake, makes installing erosion control blankets, nets, and even landscape fabric to the ground fast and easy.
- Made From Durable, Long Lasting Wood: We chose to make our wood stakes from Douglas Fir wood, a strong, durable, and relatively straight-grained wood. Douglas Fir is also a dimensionally stable wood species, which means that it is less likely to warp, twist, or split over time.
- Resistance To Decay & Insects: Douglas Fir has good resistance to decay and insects, which makes it ideal for use in outdoor applications where the stakes will be exposed to the elements
- Super Strong Stakes: Our wood stakes are 1” thick to ensure they won’t break when installing.
- Chisel Point Ends For Easy Installation - Install these wooden stakes with a post driver or rubber mallet.
- Great For Gardening: Use these as plant stakes to support your plants such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and other climbing vegetables.
- Use for Landscaping: 24 inch wood stakes are commonly used in landscaping projects to mark the location of trees, shrubs, and other plants.
- 100% Biodegradable: Wood stakes are 100% biodegradable, making them a much more eco friendly alternative to plastic or metal. This makes them ideal to use in gardening, landscaping, erosion and sediment control applications.
- Packaged in Bundles of 50 Stakes
- Made in the USA
How do you control ground erosion?
You can control ground erosion in a variety of ways.
- planting vegetation
- erosion control structures
- erosion control blankets or mats
- reducing surface runoff
What are wooden stakes used for?
Wooden stakes can be used for so many things, like grading, surveying, supporting plants or trees, and securing erosion control materials to the ground. In erosion control, they’re often used to secure products like coconut blankets, jute netting, coir matting, etc. in place to prevent them from being washed away by water or wind. These products all serve the purpose of reducing soil runoff.
We Also Recommend
Snow Fence - Orange Safety Fence - 4 feet wide x 100 feet long - 150 lbs Tensile Strength
Wire Back Silt Fence (100% DOT compliant)
Sandbaggy T-Posts Wire Clips | Galvanized Rust Resistant Steel Fence Clips | Installs in Seconds
Studded Steel T-Post - Made of Tough Rail Steel - Green, 5 ft or 6 ft (Southern California Delivery)