J Hook Rebar Stakes - Galvanized Steel - 12" x 1.5" x 2.8" (#3 Rebar)
Make sure your outdoor equipment stays in one place! Use J Hook Rebar Stakes to secure pretty much anything, from fences, landscaping fabrics and tarps, trampolines, tents, and more. Install them in just seconds by just stepping on them.
Sandbaggy J Stakes are made of an electrical galvanized steel to prevent rust and corrosion, so you will feel safe using this in areas where they can get wet and be exposed to the elements.
- Size: 12" x 1.5" x 2.8"
- #3 Rebar: diameter 3/8"
- Material: Electrical Galvanized Steel
- Packaging: 5 pcs/bag, 50 pcs/box
- Heavy Duty Ground Anchors: Hold down anything, even in heavy winds! You can't bend these steel reinforcement bars. Strong enough to hold down the bottom of a chain link fence without budging. The j-shape is designed for heavy duty use.
- Rust Resistant Electrical Galvanized Steel: Safe to use in gardens and landscaping settings, where they'll get wet and be exposed to the elements. These rebar stakes have a thin layer of zinc bonded to the steel to give it the added protection and longer lifespan.
- Easy Installation: With a chisel point, insert these into the ground with ease! Most of the time, you simply just need to step on top of the rebar and you're all set. The smooth galvanized surface ensures you won't scratch your hand when installing. The J shaped design makes them easy to pull up and reuse!
- Multiple Uses: The perfect size to be used for multiple applications and in any kind of soil. These 12" Rebar Stakes can be installed deep enough into the ground to effectively hold down a soccer goal, sprinkler piping, and pretty much anything you can think of. If you are looking for Rebar Tent Stakes, this is a perfect choice.
- Buy in Bulk and Save Big! Save up to almost 60% on these rebar spikes when you buy them in bulk quantities.
How to use j stakes?
Use J stakes to hold down your outdoor equipment, such as tents, trampolines, chain link fences, and more. Sandbaggy j hook stakes are easy to install, with a chisel point end all you need to do is insert the tip into the ground and push down with your foot. For harder grounds, you may need to use a hammer.
What is rebar made of?
Rebar is commonly made of carbon steel. Rebar can also be made out of stainless steel, as well as fiberglass.
What is a rebar stake?
Rebar Ground Stakes are metal rods placed within concrete structures. They are used to reinforce those structures by helping take the force off the concrete.
How to pull up J shaped rebar stakes?
J Shaped rebar stakes can usually be pulled up by hand. If your rebar is older, you may need to loosen up the ground a bit first and make sure to wear gloves.
What is a #3 rebar?
Rebar #3 is rebar that is 3/8" in diameter. It is commonly used in home/commercial projects.
Our sandbags, burlap bags, and landscape staples are trusted by
We Also Recommend
Black Soft Rubber Mallet | 20 oz Industrial Grade | For Installing Landscape Staples | Solid Oak Handle
Sandbag Filler Tool - Flexible Plastic Shovel - Made in USA
Mesh Onion Produce Bags for Fruits & Vegetables
Double Loop Rebar Wire Ties - 3 Sizes Available: 6", 12" or 18 Inch - 16 Gauge Steel