31x45 Thick 6-Mil Contractor Bags, Garbage Bags, Construction Trash Bags
- Size: 31 in. x 45 in.
- 50-100 lbs weight capacity
- 6 mil contractor bags: 2X thicker than normal bags
- Thick heavy duty 6-mil contractor bags
- Empty polypropylene contractor bags for sale
- Great for storing materials and garbarge
- Sack race bags for adults and children
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (500 empty sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 1,000 empty sandbags or more will take 2-3 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Perfect Demolition Trash Bag
Comparison between Standard Trash Bags and Sandbaggy Rugged Bags
Standard trash bags
- Material: Blown Plastic Film
- Great For: Household trash
- Problem: Tears easily when filled with heavy objects such as tile or bricks
Sandbaggy Rugged Bags
- Material: Woven Polypropylene - same material that the US Military requires for their Sandbags
- Does not tear easily when filled with heavy objects such as tiles or bricks
- Perfect Demolition Trash Bag!
2. Great for many uses
Clearing Construction Trash During Renovation
These bags can hold anything, whether broken glass, tiles, bricks, or old sinks. For anything that needs to be removed during renovation, use Sandbaggy Rugged Series Large Bags. Typical trash bags will rip when filled with heavy objects like the ones mentioned above, but not Sandbaggy Bags!
Reusable Trash Bag
The reusability of these bags will help you save money as a contractor. You can easily fill them up, dump the contents into the trash, then reuse!
Package Goods for Transport or Storage
Sandbaggy Bags are great for packaging your goods for transport and storage. Our customers use our bags to package used shoes/clothing and ship them abroad.
Use a Sandbaggy Bag to protect your strollers, car seats and backpacks from damage when checking in at the airport.
3. Heavy duty, lots of applications
Our rugged Sandbaggy 6-mil contractor bags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like storing materials and trash.
The weave count is 10x10.
Our tough, coarsely-woven contractor bags can be used for so many different applications, including as sack race bags.
These contractor bags are fully reusable and can be used many times.
These 31" x 45" contractor bags are part of Sandbaggy's Rugged Series, along with the smaller 25" x 40" sandbags.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
What size sandbag should I buy?
18" x 30"
25" x 40"
31" x 45"
|UV Protection||3-6 months||3-6 months||None||None|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs|
|What to put in it||
military fortification (green color)
How Customers Use 31" x 45" 6-mil Contractor Bags (actual customer photos)
Store boxes in Florida
- 31x45 6-mil contractor bags used to store boxes on a pallet in a warehouse
We Also Recommend
14x26 Empty Woven Polypropylene Sandbags For Flooding With Ties For Sale - Bulk Wholesale Tent & Store Bags
18x30 Empty Heavy Duty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
25x40 Empty Poly Large Sandbags For Sale - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
Used Bulk Bags For Holding Sand, Trash, and More (2,000-pound weight capacity)