Sandbaggy 25 Ft Empty Tube Sandbags w/ UV Protection | Helps Build Earthbag Homes Faster | Sandbag Protects Homes & Businesses from Flooding | Military Grade
- Size: 14 inch width x 25 ft long
- Material: woven polypropylene, with 10x10 weave count
UV protection: 1,600 hours, more than twice the protection as the other colors
- Built to withstand 100°F direct sunlight for 9 months in hot, sunny states such as Arizona, Florida, and California
- Can last 9-24 months in cooler, less sunny states
- 25 FOOT TUBE SANDBAG: This uniquely engineered tube sandbag is made to speed up filling sandbags. Whether using them for earthbag home construction or flood construction applications, filling one 25-foot tube is much faster than filling 12 standard small sandbags.
- INCLUDES TIES: once the empty sandbag is filled, use the pre-attached tie string to close the top of the bag
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM: “These bags did the job perfectly!” - Allan L. “Bags were sturdy, very well made. Would def buy again.” - S. Hoffman. “Amazing sandbags. Ordered multiple times” - Christopher R. That's why Sandbaggy Sandbags are the #1 best selling sandbags on the Internet, with over 4 million Sandbaggy Sandbags installed across this great country.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: If these sandbags do not live up to your expectations, let us know and we will give you your money back
We Also Recommend
12-inch x 15-inch Small Sandbags - UV Protected - Great for Holding Down Signs
Sandbags For Flooding - Size: 14-inch x 26-inch - Empty Woven Polypropylene
Ultra Heavy Duty Black Sandbags [4K hours UV protection] - Can Be Dropped 40X
Tube Sandbags 12-inch x 38-inch - White - Extremely Strong