One-Piece Waler Clamp - Concrete Form Brackets - Compatible with Symons Forms - 5 Gauge Steel
Secures 2x4 Walers to Side Rails Fast & Easy!
Sandbaggy One-Piece Waler Clamps provide reliable fastening of walers to side rails in concrete forming systems. Just place a single or double 2"x4" piece of lumber on top of the these concrete form brackets, then drop the wedge to tighten.
Strong durable, and resistant to corrosion, Sandbaggy One Piece Waler Clamp is made from 5 gauge steel. Ideal for use in demanding concrete forming applications where it will be exposed to the elements. Sandbaggy waler clamps are for sale at wholesale prices, as low as $5.06 each.
Compatible with most standard modular forming systems, including but not limited to:
- Ellis Pro-Form
- EMI Elite
- Symons Steel-Ply
Sandbaggy carries a variety of concrete forming supplies.
- Material: Steel
- Gauge: 5
- Length: 6.5 inch
- Width: 8.5 inch
- Height: 2 inch
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Reusable: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Easy to install: One-Piece Waler Clamps fit quickly into any unused side rail holes, just place a single or double 2x4 on top, then position the wedge. No extra parts necessary.
- Easy To Remove: Tap the wedge with a hammer to detach the clamp. Then, lift the wood off of the bracket and dismount the bracket from the side rail opening.
- Construction Grade Strength: One-piece waler clamps are crafted from ultra-durable 5 gauge steel and designed to tackle the toughest concrete forming tasks.
- Compatible With Most Modular Forming Systems: Including but not limited to Ellis Pro-Form, EMI Elite, and Symons Steel-Ply brands.
- Reduces Installation Time & Labor Costs: Eliminate the need to install separate brackets and wedges.
- Properly Secures 2x4 Walers To Side Rails! Improving the quality of your concrete finishes and extended the life of your concrete forms.
- Rust Resistant / Reusable: Built to last, made from rust resistant steel it will resist corrosion even in the harshest environments, so you can reuse it for multiple projects.
What is a waler clamp used for?
Waler clamps are 2x4 clamps used to attach walers to form side rails. These horizontal members provide support and stability to concrete forms. Clamp installation helps optimize concrete finish quality & form longevity.
How do I install a one-piece waler clamp?
To install a one-piece waler clamp, simply follow these steps:
- Insert the bracket into any side rail hole not being used for ties.
- Place a single or double 2x4 on top of the bracket.
- Drop the wedge into position.
- Strike the wedge with a hammer to tighten the clamp around the waler.
How do I remove a one-piece waler clamp?
To remove a one-piece waler clamp, simply follow these steps:
- Strike the wedge with a hammer to loosen the clamp.
- Lift the 2x4 off of the bracket.
- Remove the bracket from the side rail hole.
- Please note that these are general instructions. It is always a good idea to consult the manufacturer's instructions for your specific one-piece waler clamp.
We Also Recommend
Galvanized Steel Snap Tie Wedges for Concrete (2 ⅜" x 6 ⅛")
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width
18" & 36" Round Steel Concrete Form Stakes with Nail Holes
Concrete Turnbuckle Form Aligner with 5" x 3" Bent Plate - Adjustable Wall Brace