30" x 20" x 10" Large Corrugated Cardboard Boxes (Brown / Kraft) - Double Wall, 200 lb test
Large Shipping, Packaging, & Moving Boxes At Wholesale Prices!
Sandbaggy Corrugated Cardboard Boxes are the perfect economical solution to your shipping, packaging, and moving needs! These are standard size boxes. They are both reusable and recyclable. We supply them wholesale as low as $4.04 per box.
Our corrugated boxes are a C Flute, 200 lb. test box. This makes them sturdy with good crushing resistance & good stacking strength. C flute corrugated boxes are commonly used for packaging glass products, so these boxes will be safe for most of your desired purposes. Our boxes also have glued seams to enforce further stability, and are double walled making them heavy duty.
These are our large cardboard boxes, they are also available in larger sizes:
- 10" x 10" x 38" corrugated cardboard box
- 10" x 10" x 48" corrugated cardboard box
- 12” x 12” x 20" corrugated cardboard box
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 10" (3.47 cu ft)
- Color: Brown (Kraft)
- Material: Cardboard - Double Wall Corrugated
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Flute Size: C Flute
- Seams: Glued
- Grade Rating: 200 lb. test (200# Test Boxes)
- Item Weight: 2.50 lbs.
- Meets ASTM D5118
- Size: Large (Standard Size)
- 200 lb. Test Boxes are less likely to be crushed and damaged (as compared to 32 ECT boxes). The 200 lb. test refers to the bursting strength of the box, which is the pressure required to rupture the wall of a piece of corrugated material.
- Great for Shipping up to 65 lbs.
- Safely Ship Fragile Items: C Flute Corrugated Boxes are commonly used for packaging glass and dairy products, so you can safely use these boxes for a variety of applications.
- Reusable: These boxes are 3/16" thick, making them durable enough to be reused for your packing and storing purposes.
- Made High Quality - Meet ASTM D5118 Standards
- Thicker and Stronger! Our double wall cardboard boxes have 5 layers, while Uline's boxes are only a single wall, which are only 3 layers. This makes our boxes 50% thicker and stronger.
- Standard Size Cardboard Boxes - Our 30" x 20" x 10" box is a larger common size moving box for regular items. Smaller and taller sizes are available.
What is difference between cardboard box and corrugated box?
Corrugated boxes are a type of cardboard box. Corrugated boxes are identified by having at least 3 layers, the middle layer having wrinkles or folds, which looks like waves. These "wrinkles" are sandwiched between the sheets of cardboard. Not all cardboard boxes are corrugated.
What are the different types of corrugated box?
Corrugated boxes can be categorized by their board styles and flute sizes. Board styles refers to how many cardboard layers accompany the corrugated flutes, the more cardboard layers the thicker the box. The flute size refers to the height of each flute (the material that looks like a wave). Taller flutes provide more cushioning, while shorter flutes are more space efficient and easier to fold and print on.
Flute sizes come in A, B, C, E, or F. Board styles are classified by singleface, single wall, double wall, & triple wall.
200# Test Boxes vs ECT 32 Boxes?
In many applications the 200# test box (aka the 200 lb. box) and 32 ECT corrugated boxes are interchangeable. The difference between these boxes is how they are measured. The 200 lb. box refers to the box's bursting strength, which is how much pressure or force is needed to rupture the wall of the box. The 32 ECT refers to box stacking strength or how much pressure a box can withstand before being crushed.
Generally speaking 200 lb. corrugated boxes will hold up better to wear and tear because they are made from heavier paper and will have the same stacking strength as a 32 ECT.
We Also Recommend
10" x 10" x 48" Extra Long Corrugated Cardboard Boxes (Brown / Kraft) - Double Wall, 200 lb test
10" x 10" x 38" Long Corrugated Cardboard Boxes (Brown / Kraft) - Double Wall, 200 lb test